Verıfy Id Problem

Hello. Today, I received a message on my home page stating that I was the chosen one. Later I saw that it was for professional services. I filled in my required information. It asked for ID verification. I uploaded the photo of my ID. Afterwards, he asked for a selfie. I also took my selfie photo and then immediately saw that my account had been deactivated. What kind of problem is this that you will affect my sales? How can your artificial intelligence see the real person in the photo differently? I want a solution immediately.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

14 hours ago, mitanimation said:

Hello. Today, I received a message on my home page stating that I was the chosen one. Later I saw that it was for professional services. I filled in my required information. It asked for ID verification. I uploaded the photo of my ID. Afterwards, he asked for a selfie. I also took my selfie photo and then immediately saw that my account had been deactivated. What kind of problem is this that you will affect my sales? How can your artificial intelligence see the real person in the photo differently? I want a solution immediately.

Contact with Fiverr support team.

• Like 4

Hello, first of all, I expect a response from authorized people, not emojis. While signing up for the new 'profession' feature, I uploaded my ID card and then took a selfie. My account was closed 😄 Artificial intelligence probably could not simulate etc. When I opened a ticket to customer service, they closed the ticket as resolved without any response. On another ticket, I did not receive a response even after 24 hours. Moreover, even though I was the best seller in my field, Fiverr sent me an e-mail saying that your level would be lowered. While I have probably attracted thousands of influencers to Fiverr (my work is published on channels with million subscribers on YouTube and there is a Fiverr link under it), why doesn't Fiverr solve my problem?

• Like 6
  • Up 1

Just now, creativecolumn said:

I am not an authorized person to respond. But I am really scared to try these new features. 

Don't try it, sir. A few more people like me had their accounts closed. I saw a warning like "Because we did it from the phone." Even if your ID photo and your current situation are even slightly different, the system, that is, artificial intelligence, closes your account as soon as you upload it.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, aich1996 said:

Contact with Fiverr support team.

Yes, when I opened this problem as a ticket, they closed it as solved 5 minutes later without even replying lol. Then, when I opened a ticket again, they closed it as resolved again. There is currently a ticket to which I have not received an answer for 2 days 🙂

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, mitanimation said:

Even if your ID photo and your current situation are even slightly different, the system, that is, artificial intelligence, closes your account as soon as you upload it.

From what I saw in the Professions topic opened by Filip, anyone that had these issues ended up going to customer support and they received help..

• Like 4

Just now, donnovan86 said:

From what I saw in the Professions topic opened by Filip, anyone that had these issues ended up going to customer support and they received help..

Yes, I still haven't received a response to my ticket for almost 2 days. When I opened another ticket on it, they closed the ticket as resolved in less than 5 minutes lol

• Like 4

Hi @mitanimation, please wait patiently to hear back from the team. If you keep opening new tickets on the same issue, they'll get closed and merged into the original ticket. Once you get the info, if you need to respond, please respond through the existing ticket instead of opening a new one. The team will look into this all and get back to you ASAP. Good luck 🍀

• Like 6
  • Up 2

25 minutes ago, mitanimation said:

I saw a warning like "Because we did it from the phone."

I always wonder why people want to do things like this on their phones.

Use a computer, a phone is not designed to be used as a "work tool".

• Like 4
  • Up 1

37 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

I always wonder why people want to do things like this on their phones.

Use a computer, a phone is not designed to be used as a "work tool".

So normally, yes - but the prompt (to ID yourself) did say to use your phone (the APP). It had a QR code to scan in order to get the process started... 

I normally wouldn't use my phone for anything but this is how several other systems seem to work (for example, I have an eID now that works where I live - I needed to scan my documents and take a photo the same way.)

I think in this case the app was just bugged out for some weird reason. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

For me, there was no need to verify my ID.

Hi Flip. Was there any specific reason for that? I have verified by  ID few years back, not sure if I need to verify again. But I am not risking my account.

• Like 2

My account was restricted due to Fiverr's crappy artificial intelligence while authenticating. I opened a ticket 2 days ago and believe me, I haven't received a response for 2 days 🙂 Where is the old quality of Fiverr? How come Fiverr, which used to solve the problem within 1 hour, still hasn't responded for 2 days?

Adsız (1).png

• Like 5
  • Up 1

16 minutes ago, mitanimation said:

How come Fiverr, which used to solve the problem within 1 hour, still hasn't responded for 2 days?

Maybe if many other sellers also got the option to add professions (eg. those with level 2 and above) maybe a big percentage of those got the error too and contacted customer support about it and so that could be slowing down the CS response time (eg. if they're getting hundreds or thousands of tickets about the error).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Maybe if many other sellers also got the option to add professions (eg. those with level 2 and above) maybe a big percentage of those got the error too and contacted customer support about it and so that could be slowing down the CS response time (eg. if they're getting hundreds or thousands of tickets about the error).

I am one of the people who first made the mistake regarding this issue. I saw people who had this problem just yesterday and it was solved on the same day. Did it make sense?

• Like 2

I am having the same issue not sure what happened. Not sure if my issue is same or not. I am not able to withdraw amount, can't do any changes in my gigs. Basically account is restricted (I guess). I have opted in for "Profession" as well and it went perfectly fine. Not sure what is the issue exactly.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mitanimation said:

I saw people who had this problem just yesterday and it was solved on the same day. Did it make sense?

I think seller plus members get higher response times from CS. Maybe TRS do too. So that could be one reason for their faster response from CS.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, mitanimation said:

I am one of the people who first made the mistake regarding this issue. I saw people who had this problem just yesterday and it was solved on the same day. Did it make sense?

Before I posted about what happened, I wrote to CS (and they took maybe an hour max to respond or so?) I think it could also be that some of us managed to write to them BEFORE the crowd. Since it - might - be an actual software issue (could be just a weird coincidence) it very well could be that they need to focus on fixing things.

(they should still respond to you though.)

• Like 2
  • Up 2