Facing Withdrawal Issues

hassanarshad_1

Question

hi everyone,

so the problem seems very common among the sellers on Fiverr, so I thought I must ask this from you is there any solution for that if you had encountered such a situation,

recently I withdrew my amount from y Fiverr ACC, but that payment is counted zero in Fiverr account and now showing in the Payoneer account as coming payments marked from 30th May last month, and its been almost 12 days, but still the payment isn't cleared yet, can anyone help with this situation, as I have raised my conces to fiver and payoneer but both sides are dead to even response, 

thanks

Hassan 

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

Hello @hassanarshad_1 

We apologize for the delayed response. Please know that we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries and we are very sorry if this caused any inconvenience.

Your ticket is open and someone from Customer Support will soon reach out to you.

We appreciate your understanding.

• Like 1

While you are waiting for customer support, I recommend you to log into your Payoneer account and check the "Upcoming Payments" section. Some of my previous payments were there for few days before appearing on the Payoneer balance. They do not send the email confirmation until the payments are released to your main balance.