Profession

9 hours ago, warisalijoiya said:

No - I chose not to try it now and wish to wait until the new feature becomes stable. For verification, I had all the factors correct but it did not work for me.
you keep trying with the support they will eventually understand the issue and point you in the right direction.

@warisalijoiya Good.

I am wondering how they opened your account without even sending you an email about that.

I also uploaded the correct files both times but now they say my account is under review and can take up to 60 days.

It has been more than a week now but still my account has not been reviewed yet. With every passing day, my loss and mental stress are increasing. It seems like so many people are having this issue which is taking time to review but let's see when they complete the review of my account.

• Like 2
  • Up 2

@Kesha While creating the profession, in both attempts I uploaded valid and high-quality selfie and ID card photos but right after submitting them, your system said they could not verified. It seems like some technical glitch in that the system is not verifying even correct information.

Now my account is restricted and under review. It has been more than a week since my case has been reviewed. This case is not complex as due to some technical error system failed to verify. 

Could you please help me to get my account reactivated? I did not violate any TOS. The system could not verify even correct photos and now I am having so much loss as I am not able to earn anything and I have lost my repeat clients too. It is a very stressful situation for me.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

15 hours ago, sunnykingkoh said:

@Kesha While creating the profession, in both attempts I uploaded valid and high-quality selfie and ID card photos but right after submitting them, your system said they could not verified. It seems like some technical glitch in that the system is not verifying even correct information.

@Kesha there are many users who facing this issue , Ai is not working properly and not detect their faces (even one user try with similar hairstyle in both photos) , can you share this issue with your technical department 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2024 at 10:22 AM, mas_gamez said:

@Kesha there are many users who facing this issue , Ai is not working properly and not detect their faces (even one user try with similar hairstyle in both photos) , can you share this issue with your technical department 

Same in my case, it is clearly a problem with their verification software and we are losing days without work. It's totally unfair that Fiverr staff don't take these things seriously.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

I am experiencing the same issue with the verification process. I have tried three times, and it has failed each time. I used my government-issued driver's license for verification, the same ID card I used for the process back in 2021. There's a glitch in the Fiverr verification process. They are using an AI-based verification system that failed to match the image on my ID with my selfie. As a result, my account has been restricted.

Fiverr should refrain from putting restrictions on accounts that have not breached the Terms of Service. Fiverr's Profession is new, and it shouldn't harm anyone's profile due to glitches in their app.

37 minutes ago, waleedview said:

my government-issued driver's license for verification,

Well, a normal ID and not a driver's license should be better, I can only assume that.

2 hours ago, melanielm said:

Well, I don't put my face online, and these horror stories about verifications are scary enough to avoid at all costs.

I agree. On one side, I do want to enter this feature because I do think it will help with sales. But having no sales due to a random verification problem, that's not something I am fine with. 

• Up 1

2 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Well, a normal ID and not a driver's license should be better, I can only assume that.

I agree. On one side, I do want to enter this feature because I do think it will help with sales. But having no sales due to a random verification problem, that's not something I am fine with. 

Yes next time i will try with the normal ID.

Personally, I would recommend that you wait for some time. This feature is new, and the verification process has some glitches. They restricted my account, and I lost an important client today.

• Up 1

29 minutes ago, warisalijoiya said:

I had the same issue. 
I was able to recover the account after a long conversation with CS. 

So are they completely removing your account from search and Fiverr? Or is it just a notification that you must get verified in 14 days or whatever? Because that's what I see people getting at first.