Is AI destroying the REAL creators?

stefos

I had a regular running business on Fiverr for years then this year nothing, had no orders since December 2023 (this has never happened before). Now Fiverr and their wisdom ARE now going to punish me, though they don't call it punishment...on my end it is, why are they going to punish me...because Fiverr has saturated the market with none creative people using AI (stealing others work), making sure I don't ever get an order.

What Fiverr is doing is disgusting, they are pushing their old clients aside so they can make a fast buck from the children using AI.

My business has been destroyed.

Bravo Fiverr!!!!

• Like 5

I would say that the decline in orders may have more to do with your "expertise" and "performance" rather than AI. Yes, AI is impacting many jobs, but it has not even fully entered the 3D animation field yet.

Search "3D animation" in the search field and compare yourself with those who are appearing on the top pages. You will likely notice a significant difference in the quality of thumbnails and animations, so maybe try making some improvements in your services.

For instance, here is a screenshot of two of your gigs that are related to '3D animation'. However, the animations you added appear to be very low quality and look completely 2D at first glance. Also, 3D animation is a very vast field, so try targeting a specific market or audience instead of just saying, "I will create a 3D animation."

image.png.2b5c4d7a83f5a6b0f3a499cf4cdd2698.png

Another example: This is one of your gigs, and the textures appear to be 256x256. I mean, it's 2024, and if you're providing such low-quality textures for $80 (upper price segment), it's unlikely that anyone will place an order.

image.png.a18ad7ce64985f6f8b472f3366862daa.png

Edited by rawque_gulia
  • Like 5
  • Up 2

Thanks for the input, I may update my gigs....however are you telling me that all of a sudden in 2024 people just stopped ordering because your animations look old when in 2023 I had many orders!!! Please you need to change your glasses. You almost sound like an AI yourself. I was on the brink of becoming a top seller in 2023 now a a few months later ....nothing! Something changed and it's all about saturating the market with kids who can't create so steal others work through AI. 

What about this gig? https://www.fiverr.com/stefos/create-a-childrens-3d-animation-series

Again I thank you for your thoughts and maybe a small percent has to do with what you say on some of the gigs but not on all of them something has changed not one order since December 2023 it's crazy! what happened in 2024 AI!

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, stefos said:

What about this gig?

That gig says, in the basic package "1 episode of up to 120 seconds 720P quality..." but under that it says "30 seconds running time".

At 0:26 it says "Freindly" in the video. That could be changed. The basic package has 1 revision, but if they're paying $130 for it maybe offer >1 revision in it.

• Like 4

On 6/10/2024 at 3:44 PM, stefos said:

I had a regular running business on Fiverr for years then this year nothing, had no orders since December 2023 (this has never happened before). Now Fiverr and their wisdom ARE now going to punish me, though they don't call it punishment...on my end it is, why are they going to punish me...because Fiverr has saturated the market with none creative people using AI (stealing others work), making sure I don't ever get an order.

What Fiverr is doing is disgusting, they are pushing their old clients aside so they can make a fast buck from the children using AI.

My business has been destroyed.

Bravo Fiverr!!!!

Do you mean sudden stop after Dec 23 ?
The "sudden" thing seems to be related with private feedback i fear.

• Like 3
  • Up 1