I have a big problem Someone is hacked my fiverr account. As I sent the message Others have asked for email and money

denverson

Question

After I went to bed last night someone accessed my account. As I sent the message Others have asked for email and money. I don't know what is going on here, When I saw this, I informed fiverr. Shortly after that they disabled my account. Since Fiverr was my only source of income, my only choice was to rely on the help of fiverr customer support.  I couldn't communicate with any of my buyers or explain to them, I have sent message fiverr customer support many times But They are just sending me this reply the same reply over and over again, (( Thank you for reaching out to us.
After careful consideration, we've disabled your Fiverr account for violating our Community Standards policies.

During the next 60 days, you will still be able to communicate with your existing buyers via the active order page and access any available or pending clearance funds for withdrawal.

Please be aware that after the 60-day period, your account will be permanently suspended.

You can read more about your account suspension and withdrawing funds in our Help Center.))

I don't ask for other people's email or money, i promise you.
This is not an error on my part. I have so many buyers that I would never even think of doing this,
I have always worked faithfully to my clients and fiverr, I have been working at fiverr for almost 9 years They didn't break the rules, Please help to solve this problem

• Like 4

5 answers to this question

Hi @denverson, sorry to read this was the case with your account. This 'Restricted' status is there for the ongoing review of your account. If the account is hacked, it cannot be active at the time until the issue is resolved. Our Customer Support team has all the info needed and they'll be happy to help with this. You should know that if you keep creating new tickets, you'll get the same first response with all the instructions and additional info provided. This is an ongoing ticket #11685991 and all other tickets were merged and closed, so please respond to that one only, instead of creating a new ticket with every response.

You should also read more about how to secure your account better, maybe add a two-factor authentication. You can find out more about it here. Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

• Like 3

On 6/10/2024 at 12:54 PM, ana_tomy said:

Hi @denverson, sorry to read this was the case with your account. This 'Restricted' status is there for the ongoing review of your account. If the account is hacked, it cannot be active at the time until the issue is resolved. Our Customer Support team has all the info needed and they'll be happy to help with this. You should know that if you keep creating new tickets, you'll get the same first response with all the instructions and additional info provided. This is an ongoing ticket #11685991 and all other tickets were merged and closed, so please respond to that one only, instead of creating a new ticket with every response.

You should also read more about how to secure your account better, maybe add a two-factor authentication. You can find out more about it here. Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

Thank you very much for your reply, As you said I sent message for this ticket #11685991 but I didn't get any reply, Please help me to fix this, It's been a week and I don't know what to do

• Like 1

On 6/10/2024 at 10:39 AM, denverson said:

After I went to bed last night someone accessed my account. As I sent the message Others have asked for email and money. I don't know what is going on here, When I saw this, I informed fiverr. Shortly after that they disabled my account. Since Fiverr was my only source of income, my only choice was to rely on the help of fiverr customer support.  I couldn't communicate with any of my buyers or explain to them, I have sent message fiverr customer support many times But They are just sending me this reply the same reply over and over again, (( Thank you for reaching out to us.
After careful consideration, we've disabled your Fiverr account for violating our Community Standards policies.

During the next 60 days, you will still be able to communicate with your existing buyers via the active order page and access any available or pending clearance funds for withdrawal.

Please be aware that after the 60-day period, your account will be permanently suspended.

You can read more about your account suspension and withdrawing funds in our Help Center.))

I don't ask for other people's email or money, i promise you.
This is not an error on my part. I have so many buyers that I would never even think of doing this,
I have always worked faithfully to my clients and fiverr, I have been working at fiverr for almost 9 years They didn't break the rules, Please help to solve this problem

• Like 1

Any update on the issue? I am asking because the same thing happened to me 3 days ago. I lost the control of my account and spam messages were sent from my account, and they responded to me the same way they did to you. I mean exact copy-paste reply to me as well from support team.

• Like 1