Location inconsistency

tanvirmba

Question

I'm feeling scared because very recently I have seen some of my friends' Fiverr accounts flagged due to location inconsistencies. The reason for my concern is that I love to visit different places within the country, including areas near the border. As a result, I travel frequently.

For instance, I usually use my account from Dhaka, Bangladesh, but I recently noticed that the connected device history on the Fiverr app showed my laptop's location as Rajshahi, Bangladesh, which is almost 300 kilometers away from Dhaka. This has made me anxious.

What should I do to avoid issues with location inconsistencies while traveling, especially near the border areas?

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

17 hours ago, tanvirmba said:

I'm feeling scared because very recently I have seen some of my friends' Fiverr accounts flagged due to location inconsistencies. The reason for my concern is that I love to visit different places within the country, including areas near the border. As a result, I travel frequently.

For instance, I usually use my account from Dhaka, Bangladesh, but I recently noticed that the connected device history on the Fiverr app showed my laptop's location as Rajshahi, Bangladesh, which is almost 300 kilometers away from Dhaka. This has made me anxious.

What should I do to avoid issues with location inconsistencies while traveling, especially near the border areas?

Hi! If you are concerned about location inconsistencies, I would recommend reaching out to Customer support and giving them the heads up of your travel plans. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, tanvirmba said:

4 hours ago, Kesha said:

Hi! If you are concerned about location inconsistencies, I would recommend reaching out to Customer support and giving them the heads up of your travel plans. 

Thanks for your prompt support.
I will do.