Is this a Scam?

mr_alata

Question

Hi Good day to all of you, a while ago, i received a message on fiverr and he said that his secretary will message me through email. And in my email i received the image below. I already input my bank account to be received their payment. in the link they gave to me i input my bank account and they asking of my exact bank money. But my bank has 0 money. So when i research it i found out that maybe it is a scam. 

I have a question. If i will pit my money on my bank account given to them. The can access it or not?

i only gave my bank number, name, expiation, cvv only. But not the account number.

please help me. Thank you

D4A38CED-9236-4A00-930D-E6B9608AA195.png

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, mr_alata said:

Hi Good day to all of you, a while ago, i received a message on fiverr and he said that his secretary will message me through email. And in my email i received the image below. I already input my bank account to be received their payment. in the link they gave to me i input my bank account and they asking of my exact bank money. But my bank has 0 money. So when i research it i found out that maybe it is a scam. 

I have a question. If i will pit my money on my bank account given to them. The can access it or not?

i only gave my bank number, name, expiation, cvv only. But not the account number.

please help me. Thank you

D4A38CED-9236-4A00-930D-E6B9608AA195.png

This is a scam - and you gave them your credit card info. That's pretty serious. 

If they have your CVV/ etc it might be best to block your card and get a new one (I assume they were trying to bait you into getting your bank to accept the transaction...) contact CS but know that you might get a warning for communicating off-site. 

• Like 2