False Review

santanum23

Question

Hello, I just got a message from a buyer, he asked me to make a 3D model, I sent the offer but he told share me the updates then I would accept the offer, I made the model and shared screenshots of the progress, after the he liked it and asked me for the files and kept telling me I will accept the offer after I check the model file. But I refused to deliver without accepting the offer from his side. We argued and he asked his friend to receive it on his behalf, I sent his friend the offer and he accepted it, and I delivered the files there. Now I am worried about what if they gave me a bad review intentionally, where I have done everything correctly in the model, but for the argument they can give me a negative review. Can Fiverr remove the bad review for this reason?

image.png

image.png

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Too many red flags to count here.  Never continue to communicate with someone who wants to have you do anything prior to accepting the offer, never work with someone who wants you to contact their "friend", never work with someone who says stupid stuff like "Am angry Now."  Block them and move on. 

AML 101: The 10 Most Common Red Flags - KYC-Chain

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 3
  • Up 3

11 minutes ago, santanum23 said:

But the order is now accepted by his friend, and I have delivered the files there, but not accepting the delivery, so what should I do now?

Well, now you need to wait until you get scammed.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, newsmike said:

Too many red flags to count here.  Never continue to communicate with someone who wants to have you do anything prior to accepting the offer, never work with someone who wants you to contact their "friend", never work with someone who says stupid stuff like "Am angry Now."  Block them and move on. 

AML 101: The 10 Most Common Red Flags - KYC-Chain

But the order is now accepted by his friend, and I have delivered the files there, but not accepting the delivery, so what should I do now?

• Like 1