Customer has paid for your service

konstan9

Question

I got an email from a client who asked for my email said he wants to contact me. After I shared my email, I got an email from fiverr that customer has made a payment, how would you like to receive it. Don't know what to do. Need help!

Screenshot_20240608-064028_Gmail.png

• Like 4

9 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, innevix said:

I recently, got a message from someone who messaged me that he has completed the order. Unfortunately, I open the link he sent, it opens a DDOS page and opened fiverr scammed order view page. So now, what should I do? 

Report the Fiverr message to Fiverr using the 3 dots on the top right of the message.

What do you mean by "it opens a DDOS page"? A 'distributed denial-of-service attack' page? Or something else?

Did you think your system has been compromised? Did you enter any info on their page?

You could run a virus/malware scan if you want to check your system.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, innevix said:

I didnot enter any details and close the page.

So as long as you didn't enter any info you should be okay. Just report the  Fiverr message to Fiverr and you can block them in the reporting option.

Or you could contact Fiver's help desk and show them them that screenshot if you wanted too while reporting it there. They might be able to ban whatever fake site it is if they see the URL (eg. they could report it to their hosting provider).

It's probably worth reporting it in the inbox and maybe replying any reply before that to make sure your response rate won't be affected (or you could just report it in the inbox and hope that the response rate thing is fixed and won't be affected).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, innevix said:

As I said before there was a page with DDOS, which I really don't know what it was

Since I don't know what you mean by DDOS (do you mean distributed denial-of-service attack? If not, what do you mean? Did it just say "DDOS" on the page somewhere? What sort of page? Did something run that wasn't part of the browser?).

Like I said, if you want you want you can run a virus/malware scan on your device if you think there's a chance your system has been compromised.

• Like 2