Why fiverr is flagged my account? "Fiverr account flagged without any reason"

infinity3studio

Question

Hi everyone, my account was flagged without any notice or email. I'm unsure about the issue because I never violated any Fiverr policy. I had a level 2 account and suddenly it became a new seller account. Fiverr team, please clarify why so many people's accounts are being flagged. I worked hard for this account and now I am experiencing this. It is really sad. I understand mistakes can happen but you should inform us, it's unprofessional to do it without any reason or email.

Screenshot 2024-06-06 223732.png

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Visit Fiverr's support page and submit a detailed ticket explaining your issue. Be sure to include all relevant information such as your username, the date you noticed the change, and any communication you’ve received from Fiverr regarding your account status. Carefully review Fiverr's terms of service and policies to ensure you have not inadvertently violated any rules. Sometimes, accounts can be flagged due to misunderstandings or automated systems detecting potential issues.

Since you admit that you have done nothing wrong go to Fiverr support, they will show you where the policy has been aired, they will manually check your profile, if there is any mistake, if not, they will fix it.

• Like 1