How can I get more buyers. Someone help me!

depe0118

Hello everyone!

I know the title is a bit exaggerated, but I really need advice on how to get more clients.

In my 46 days on Fiverr, I haven't found any clients. I have invested hours (even in the middle of the night) to change my gigs, modify them, and find the right words so that my impressions turn into sales, but I haven't achieved anything yet. Every day I've logged into the platform to try to achieve something, but no one has knocked on my door yet. Any advice?

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-05 223551.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

There are too many sellers making flyers on Fiverr, so its an almost-already saturated category while infographic is a very low-demand category because not everyday businesses need infographics. 

You are allowed to create 4 gigs - so create more specific gigs for combinations of "in-demand" service + industries i.e. process flow graphics for generative AI apps or something else which has increasingly high demand but a lesser number of sellers offering it. 

• Like 6

Hi @priyank_mod,

Thanks for your advice, but how can i find a correct niche that is looking for gigs that im good at? Im really good at visual communications (graphic and multimedia).  I'm not trying to get you to tell me the right answer, but could you give me a hint on how to find it? For my part, I will continue looking for answers.

Thanks

• Like 1