Account Flagged

naveed_339

Question

Hi everyone ,it is more than a month that my account is flagged and i am still getting orders and i wonder, is it permanent or it'll be removed after few days or month? will we be able to participate in future or is this the end? also will they remove flagged account?

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, naveed_339 said:

Hi everyone ,it is more than a month that my account is flagged and i am still getting orders and i wonder, is it permanent or it'll be removed after few days or month? will we be able to participate in future or is this the end? also will they remove flagged account?

Hi too

• Why is your account flagged? Reason?
  • New orders via repeat buyers or new buyers?
  • Flagged account: depends on the violation you have made.

Discuss with the Fiverr Support regarding flagged account issue as only they can help you with it.

• Like 2

yes my friend i contacted Fiverr related to this issue and they said that Your account was flagged for being connected to another account that was disabled due to violating our policies. One of my friends account got disabled and due to which they flagged my account and i think this is not my concern . I did not violate any policy if someone did this then why my account got flagged . Yes i got order from a new buyer and even my gig is not showing in the search bar. I wanted to know that is it permanent or it'll be removed . Many sellers face this issue I wanted to know that is there accounts recovered or not . Please Fiverr help me with that 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, naveed_339 said:

yes my friend i contacted Fiverr related to this issue and they said that Your account was flagged for being connected to another account that was disabled due to violating our policies. One of my friends account got disabled and due to which they flagged my account and i think this is not my concern . I did not violate any policy if someone did this then why my account got flagged . 

If your friend used your device to open his account/internet/offering the similar services like yours then both accounts will get flagged. But it looks like that flagged account status will be permanent (not sure).. But it's really a violation.. 

35 minutes ago, naveed_339 said:

Yes i got order from a new buyer and even my gig is not showing in the search bar. 

Then it's good. Just keep delivering quality services.

35 minutes ago, naveed_339 said:

I wanted to know that is it permanent or it'll be removed . Many sellers face this issue I wanted to know that is there accounts recovered or not . Please Fiverr help me with that 

Only Fiverr Support can help you with it so keep in touch with them and get your issue resolved if you think you are not wrong anywhere.. Very few sellers got their account back because they fought for themselves and they were not wrong anywhere.. 

• Like 1