what if a buyer give us a negative rate (not puplic) for revenge!

bahar_moradi

Question

Hi friends.

I recently had a problem, a buyer asked me to work with him off site but I declined his request and he gave me very negative feedback behind the scenes. I talked to support several times, but they don't give me the right answer.

What is the Fiverr's plan to prevent this abuse?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 answers to this question

9 hours ago, bahar_moradi said:

he gave me very negative feedback behind the scenes. I talked to support several times, but they don't give me the right answer.

How do you know that your buyer has given you a negative private review? Has your buyer told you?

And why would Fiverr answer your question related to it. You won't get your answer.

Just keep delivering quality services. If your buyer tried to contact you off the platform then Fiverr will deal with that buyer. You don't have to worry about it. Just report those type of messages. 

• Like 1

The only reason you’d be scared of a buyers private feedback after an order has been completed is if you knowingly had a bad delivery, performance, or negative communication with them. If somebody is outright threatening you during an order, you as seller have the right to contact support about it and have them cancel in your favor. However, it seems the order has been completed so buyer can now review. Remember, when an order is ‘active’ it is the best time to turn a frown upside down and try to work best with buyer for a good outcome. After an order is completed, your review is at the mercy of the buyer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

How do you know that your buyer has given you a negative private review? Has your buyer told you?

And why would Fiverr answer your question related to it. You won't get your answer.

Just keep delivering quality services. If your buyer tried to contact you off the platform then Fiverr will deal with that buyer. You don't have to worry about it. Just report those type of messages. 

Are you a detective? If you don't know the answer to my question, just keep silent, please.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1