Time to leave fiverr

After 50 orders completion, it is time to leave this awful platform where everybody wants everything for cheap as possible, flee when annuncing a price of 3D creation, without counting that 90% of my messages are scammers trying to contact me out of fiverr.
This platform is just pointless, unless coming from third world countries where 10€ car feed your entire family, it's just no sense for people from occident, I will rather go in the local one in my country that is popular where I can actually get a decent wage for the appropriate price of life, and be surrouded by serious buyers.
It was nice for first experiences but staying is a waste of time, each new message is going to be a scammer.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

I'm currently only staying on for my regulars. I agree all of the newer buyers just want a cheap deal, and often for things you don't even offer! I don't understand how the buyer market changed so much after the update, but I'm not impressed. It's no longer reliable to retain consistent work here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, psykkopatte said:

90% of my messages are scammers trying to contact me

I was curious to see a sample of these messages, until I saw your last post
I hate scammers so much, they leverage social engineering to mimic communications systems
I'm new here but I will not say I'm discouraged now with the platform but I will give it a try.
Fiverr will eventually use AI to detect unverified URLs sent within the platform.

3 hours ago, psykkopatte said:

unless coming from third world countries where 10€ car feed your entire family

That's the sad reality, I see most of the gigs are done cheap for more value, I mean it's not easy to formulate a package for a reasonable price.

• Like 1

How on earth can you say that ''$10 can feed your entire family"?

This isn't only ignorance but abhorrence as well. 

Moreover, the term 'third-world' terms also shows that you believe that people who are living somewhere else are zombies or something. 

In addition, instead of blaming each and everything for your downfall, why don't you focus on improving your skills to get better wages. For instance, even this post of yours contains several grammatical errors which make it very hard to completely understand the post. 

• Like 1
  • Up 3

5 hours ago, psykkopatte said:

This platform is just pointless, unless coming from third world countries where 10€ car feed your entire family, 

2 hours ago, nitro86 said:

That's the sad reality, I see most of the gigs are done cheap for more value, I mean it's not easy to formulate a package for a reasonable price.

Lol... Why so much 1st world pride??? Is it some kind of accomplishment??

May be make yourself good enough to charge the price you deserve. This is NOT 18th century and we live in a free world with a free economy.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

6 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

18th century

Custom Handcrafted Axes: Unleash Your Inner Warrior

Are you looking for a one-of-a-kind axe that blends functionality with artistry? Whether you need a powerful tool for the outdoors or to go to wars, I’m here to craft the perfect axe for you!

I'm joking, you're right, thankfully we're living in a world with free economy, a little or more hard work could pays off one day.

Despite some valid points, we could do more to get the results right.

13 hours ago, psykkopatte said:

awful platform where everybody wants everything for cheap as possible

It's your choice to leave Fiverr and everyone should respect it. However, I don't see why people want to close their account and fully leave Fiverr. You can still leave the account and gigs active, it's very possible that you receive some work here and there, and that's extra income. I agree that relying ONLY on Fiverr is very tough, but the stuff I quoted here, pretty much any platform will have this. A lot of people come to these online platforms and enjoy their anonimity as they try to negotiate prices as low as possible. There will always be desperate people taking any work because they have no money.

I wouldn't leave Fiverr myself, I would just try to expand with other projects. I am still sure there's a lot of work to be had here. But I can definitely understand your perspective too. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1