Category Question for a 360 Assessment Gig Without Coaching Sessions

drv_phd

Question

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Fiverr so I'm hoping to draw on the collective wisdom here. I need some help with setting up a new gig on Fiverr. I have one active gig already for career coaching sessions, and I'm looking to introduce a new gig that provides a low-cost, more accessible 360 assessment. The new gig is designed for clients to get feedback without necessarily having to book coaching sessions.

Here’s a brief description of my service tiers and pricing for context:

Basic ($15):

• Receive my "Thrivepaths Self-Discovery Workbook."
  • This 360 assessment helps clients reflect on their strengths, gather feedback from various contacts, and analyze the feedback independently.

Standard ($30):

• Includes the workbook and a custom "Advanced Self-Discovery Insight Report" upon completion of the workbook.
  • The report includes data visualizations and personalized tips.
  • Note: Clients must complete and return the workbook before receiving the report.

Premium ($60):

• Includes the workbook, the Advanced Self-Discovery Insight Report, and a 60-minute coaching session.
  • The session covers debriefing results, answering questions, and planning future growth.

The issue I'm facing is that Fiverr's template for my chosen categories (leadership development, career counseling, or life coaching) forces me to include minutes and sessions for each tier, which doesn't fit the Basic and Standard tiers of my gig. I want to find a suitable category where I can offer these services without being forced to include session details in every tier.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a category that might fit this type of gig? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

• Like 1

1 answer to this question