Top Rated Seller Badge Questions

irfanmaalik

Question

Hello Fiverr Community,

i hope you are doing well...?

i am writing one query regarding to ask the thing for top rated seller badge, please share with me your opinions.

i am giving the services of wordpress web development and consultation on fiverr from Jan 2020, 

i have completed the requirements and criteria for fiverr seller top rated when its earning had 20000 USD in Sep 2022

i have done 650 Plus orders on fiverr with the 550 plus orders rating of 5 Stars.

after updating the fiverr new level system still in waiting list,

here is questions which i will discuss with all of you regarding services .

1) Is wordpress development seller no more eligible to get Top rated seller...?

2) i have checked the updated list of fiverr top rated seller list where wordpress development not included...?

3) Is here any wordpress developer or seller who got the top rated seller badge after updation of new seller level in last 4 to 5 months.? 

4) i am using the seller plus pro from last one and half year, i am getting the new customers but not got the promotion from level two to top rated seller...!

please share with me your opinions and experience regarding my above queries ...

i shall be very thankful to you.

Best Regards

Irfan Malik

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, irfanmaalik said:

after updating the fiverr new level system still in waiting list,

TRS is actually picked by Fiverr Team manually and it involves a lot of metrics to be considered so you will have to keep delivering quality services until you are chosen by the Fiverr Team. You might become one day or might never.. So if you have completed its requirements then it does not mean that you will become a TRS right away. So wait for the right time.

1) Is wordpress development seller no more eligible to get Top rated seller...?

There are a lot of sellers with TRS badge in your niche (Website Development) so competition is super tough too. Have you ever done a research on it?

2) i have checked the updated list of fiverr top rated seller list where wordpress development not included...?

WordPress is a sub-category of Website Development and the parent category is Programming & Tech. So if you type Website Development in the search bar then you will see a list of sellers there.

4) i am using the seller plus pro from last one and half year, i am getting the new customers but not got the promotion from level two to top rated seller...!

If you have a Seller Plus Premium package then why don't you discuss these points with your Success Manager?

• Like 2