My Fiverr Account Restored after Being Permanently Disabled

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share my experience with getting my Fiverr account back after it was permanently disabled. It was a stressful time, but I'm happy to report that Fiverr support was helpful and ultimately reversed the decision.

My account was disabled for violations of our Terms of Service and Community Standards. I was confused But here's the catch – I knew I hadn't done anything wrong. My account represented my business, and I had meticulously followed all the rules. I contacted Fiverr support and explained the situation. Persistence paid off. Despite the setbacks, I continued to appeal, providing explanations and clarifications every step of the way. It wasn't easy, but I refused to give up. Then came the breakthrough. After numerous exchanges and reviews, Fiverr's relevant team informed me that my account was restored!

If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, here's my advice:

• Stay calm and be persistent. Don't give up if you know you haven't violated any rules.
  • Communicate clearly and provide all the information you can. The more details you give, the easier it will be for Fiverr to understand the situation.
  • Be respectful of Fiverr support. They're there to help, even if things might seem frustrating at first.

I'm so glad I got my account back. Fiverr is a great platform, and I'm grateful for their support in resolving this issue.

However, it's crucial to remember that getting your account back is only possible if you haven't violated any of the platform's rules. If you've had a similar experience, feel free to share your story in the comments below. And remember, if you believe your account was disabled incorrectly, don't hesitate to reach out to Fiverr support.

Hope this help someone.

Thank You! 

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 2

3 minutes ago, mistymalina said:

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share my experience with getting my Fiverr account back after it was permanently disabled. It was a stressful time, but I'm happy to report that Fiverr support was helpful and ultimately reversed the decision.

My account was disabled for violations of our Terms of Service and Community Standards. I was confused But here's the catch – I knew I hadn't done anything wrong. My account represented my business, and I had meticulously followed all the rules. I contacted Fiverr support and explained the situation. Persistence paid off. Despite the setbacks, I continued to appeal, providing explanations and clarifications every step of the way. It wasn't easy, but I refused to give up. Then came the breakthrough. After numerous exchanges and reviews, Fiverr's relevant team informed me that my account was restored!

If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, here's my advice:

• Stay calm and be persistent. Don't give up if you know you haven't violated any rules.
  • Communicate clearly and provide all the information you can. The more details you give, the easier it will be for Fiverr to understand the situation.
  • Be respectful of Fiverr support. They're there to help, even if things might seem frustrating at first.

I'm so glad I got my account back. Fiverr is a great platform, and I'm grateful for their support in resolving this issue.

However, it's crucial to remember that getting your account back is only possible if you haven't violated any of the platform's rules. If you've had a similar experience, feel free to share your story in the comments below. And remember, if you believe your account was disabled incorrectly, don't hesitate to reach out to Fiverr support.

Hope this help someone.

Thank You! 

Congratulations

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mehboobahmed6821 said:

many congratulations.. and you are right fiverr support always help but you need to tell the facts and proove your case calmly

Thank you & yes you are correct.