How can i wins more orders on Fiverr?

arafatcoco

• 3 weeks later...

I setup my prices after researching my competitors. My all prices are reasonable for my clients. Then also I'm not getting order. I have been spending  my 10 to 15 hours behind fiverr. What should I do now? @Kesha  

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, arafatcoco said:

I setup my prices after researching my competitors. My all prices are reasonable for my clients. Then also I'm not getting order. I have been spending  my 10 to 15 hours behind fiverr. What should I do now? @Kesha  

What do you do for 10-15 hours on Fiverr, everyday??

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2024 at 11:33 PM, Kesha said:

This is definitely possible! Just stay consistent and professional while providing good quality work and you'll get there. 

I am ready with my quality work but not getting any order, What should I do now. Give me some advice @Kesha

3 hours ago, arafatcoco said:

I am ready with my quality work but not getting any order, What should I do now. Give me some advice @Kesha

Hi there! 

Congrats on starting your journey on Fiverr! 

If you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course which has a lot of information on how you can optimize your gigs and make the most of your Fiverr experience.

Also, the Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

Finally, consider signing up for Seller Plus Premium. With this, you'll get a dedicated Success Manager who can give you personalized tips on how to reach your goals on Fiver. You can learn more about the Seller Plus program here.