Inquiry Regarding Account Security and Location Inconsistency

virtuoso_ca

Question

Dear Esteemed Experts,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am seeking guidance on a matter of considerable importance "Location Inconsistency." At present, I am actively engaged on Fiverr and currently reside in Pakistan. However, I am contemplating a permanent relocation to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and intend to manage my account from there.

In light of this impending transition, I am eager to ensure the security and integrity of my Fiverr account. Thus, I kindly request your esteemed advice on the pertinent factors that warrant consideration to safeguard my account during this relocation process.

Your insights and expertise in this matter would be precious to me. I extend my sincere gratitude in advance for your attention to this inquiry and look forward to receiving your esteemed counsel.

I appreciate your consideration.

Best regards,

Muhammad Hanif Butt

Chartered Accountant

• Like 3

2 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, virtuoso_ca said:

I am seeking guidance on a matter of considerable importance, "Location Inconsistency." At present, I am actively engaged on Fiverr and currently reside in Pakistan. However, I am contemplating a permanent relocation to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and intend to manage my account from there.

It is better to get guidance from Fiverr Support because only they can guide you better. But keep a record of their statements whatever they say incase if something happens. 

• Like 2

On 5/30/2024 at 11:57 PM, virtuoso_ca said:

@Kesha I am seeking guidance on a matter of considerable importance, "Location Inconsistency." At present, I am actively engaged on Fiverr and currently reside in Pakistan. However, I am contemplating a permanent relocation to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and intend to manage my account from there.

In light of this impending transition, I am eager to ensure the security and integrity of my Fiverr account. Thus, I kindly request your esteemed advice on the pertinent factors that warrant consideration to safeguard my account during this relocation process.

Your insights and expertise in this matter would be precious to me. I extend my sincere gratitude in advance for your attention to this inquiry and look forward to receiving your esteemed counsel.

I appreciate your consideration.

Best regards,

Muhammad Hanif Butt

Chartered Accountant

Hi there! I would recommend you reach out to Customer Support to inform them about your upcoming relocation. This can help protect you from any future location flags. 

Hope this helped and good luck on your move!

• Like 3
  • Up 1