As a seller: What is the actual "workflow" to begin an assignment/requirement once someone has contacted you on the chat window and wishes to proceed with it?

josecarlos_eros

Question

Posted (edited)

Hi, to everyone!

So... I'm a newbie on this site, and, although i've been receiving lots of (spam) messages asking for e-mail address and/or requesting to conctact via Telegra_m, I'm hopeful sometime one can be legit, I came to wonder as the title asks:

What is the actual "workflow" to begin an assignment/requirement once someone has contacted you on the chat window and wishes to proceed with it?

I mean... once you agree on the chat window to work with a potential customer/client/buyer... what comes next? Where should I click? Where do they "send" the preview or the model itself? Where do I respond? Should I mark something, somewhere?

Maybe my question has an obvious answer and I missed it, but anxiety toasts me upon the many spam messages I receive. Hope you can guide me through and calm my nerves. 😉

Thanks for your answers, in advance.

Edited by josecarlos_eros
  • Like 2

1 answer to this question

Buyers can/will purchase your gig before or after the conversation. Some people ping and converse with the seller before ordering or many just place the order and then start the conversation. 

Also, in your chat window - you have the 'create offer' button at the bottom. You can use it to create customized offers for 'agreed' cost, timeline and scope of work and send the offer to the buyer. Offer goes with the payment link to the buyer, which will enable them to place the order. 

• Like 4
  • Up 3