My account is restricted as I have failed the verification process

alephillustra

Question

I recently created my first Fiverr account and uploaded my first Gig. However, my account has been restricted due to failing the verification process. I don't understand what I did wrong or what I can do to resolve this issue.

Has anyone else experienced this? What steps can I take to address this situation? Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 3

2 answers to this question

they will tell you to go to support, support is going to be an AI that answers sht and then they will repeat here the exact text that the AI throw at you in support, once you confirm that is exactly the same text maybe, some human will come to help you trying to hide the useless reality of AI.

• Like 4

If you have received a notification that your account is temporarily restricted, you can still access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review your order history. Read more about the type of suspended accounts here. Learn more about your account with Account and profile settings.

Follow the link:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/17832447172241-Accessing-my-account#:~:text=If you have received a,with Account and profile settings.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1