A seller misbehaved with me!!

hasan_m11

Question

Hello Fivrr Support,

Yesterday I sent a message and files requirement for the job of a data entry lead generation seller. Let me know some time, I will check. I sent the message after 10 hours. He doesn't respond. I sent the message the next day. He said not to do this. But, He is a highly professional B2B lead generation. Wasted my time and lied to me. He is an egomaniac. Hope, Fiverr support and experience buyers will support me and punish him.

Seller profile >>

• Like 4

4 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but I don't see much of an issue here. Someone saying they don't do something you're asking for (even if they offer something similar) and taking a day to respond - politely - isn't an issue. Some people might not be confident in certain things even if what they offer is similar and them telling you upright is better than lying and trying it (only to fail.)

Of course, if there is more to the convo, you could still be in the right. (But do know that posting screenshots with names is against the TOS on the forum!)

(This isn't CS by the way, just the forum. You likely won't get the right answer here. Venting is fine, but naming sellers isn't!)

Edited by katakatica
  • Like 4
  • Up 2

You want to snatch someone's livelihood because they refused to work with you? 

Don't you think it's ferocious and one one would support you (even if they do, nothing can be done against the seller for choosing what was right for him) based on the screenshot you posted. 

• Like 4
  • Up 3

Hi @hasan_m11, sorry to read that this experience was not a pleasant one for you. Please make sure to read our Forum Rules and Terms of Service before posting again, any further violation will lead to a restricted/blocked account. Good luck 🍀

• Like 2