Fiverr Neo: what a failure is this?

I just noticed that I could suddenly use Fiverr Neo and immediately decided to test that chatbot.
I have services on Fiverr that are only offered by myself and a few copycats (who don't get orders for those services, by the way).
The chatbot kept suggesting freelancers who were completely inadequate to perform what I asked. Finally I asked why the chatbot didn't provide my name. Now it turns out that my details are apparently not in the system.

image.png.1e315b72b6ec25499af437059f5bc0b2.png

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

The chatbot kept suggesting freelancers who were completely inadequate to perform what I asked. Finally I asked why the chatbot didn't provide my name. Now it turns out that my details are apparently not in the system.

My best guess is that it's designed in a way that it won't suggest your own profile (no matter how precisely you ask). I tried asking on my end, and the best part is that you were the first expert that Neo suggested to me! I'm definitely not here to defend Neo. To me, it's still a useless option that no one asked for. I'm not sure if it's even helping anyone --- and even if it is, it's taking a lot of time to fetch the results and get there.

P.S.: My query was: "I am looking for a Pro seller who will write or design a multilingual user manual in both English and Dutch."

image.png.57f0a162890a0d2e9352e5ad860d28ae.png

• Like 5
  • Up 1

6 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

P.S.: My query was: "I am looking for a Pro seller who will write or design a multilingual user manual in both English and Dutch."

I asked for somebody who could write a CE-compliant user manual in Dutch, and later I told Neo that the writer must have a technical background.

I just received random writers in Dutch. None of them even mentioned in their profile or gigs that they could write or design a (normal/standard) user manual. None of them had a technical background. 

• Like 4
  • Up 2

I tried finding my profile and also failed so it might be just designed that way (I very specific as well, like "a visual novel / escape room writer who is a trs and is based in x country"...) it's a bit sad because it'd be nice to see how we show up but I guess that's how it is. 

(I did also get mostly unrelated people after a while.. )

• Like 1
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had a good, reputable recommendation from Fiverr Neo for a gig promotion service; the seller was excellent...however, when I asked Fiverr Neo to recommend/describe my own profile, it was WILDLY inaccurate, totally irrelevant and suggested that I had already completed over 200 successful gigs on Fiverr.

I think some fine tuning and official review is in order for the AI logic on this.

• Like 5
  • Up 1