24/7 online

hamid_231

Question

9 answers to this question

6 hours ago, hamid_231 said:

How i can stay online on Fiverr and is it have any good affect if i stay online 24/7?

If you are a Robot then nothing will affect you, I'm sure. 

Why do you want to stay online for 24/7? Don't try to become a Robot. 🙏 You are a Human so act like it. 

Also, staying online has nothing to do with getting orders or clicks/impressions. It's useless. Just get online whenever you need to do something on Fiverr like deliver orders, check notifications, gig updates, respond to buyer's inquiries etc.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hamid_231 said:

it will be more chances to get order because maybe client apply online filter and my gig appears there
and also i can stayy 24/7 online no matter what

Trying to make it seem like you're online/available when you're not is going to be very misleading to buyers though. eg. if you used an extension for it (which might get your account flagged) and a buyer filters for online sellers and finds your gig and messages and you don't reply for hours because you're asleep the buyer won't be happy because they wanted someone who was online and will go to find someone who isn't faking being online.

If you want to increase your chances to get an order then having more than one active gig might improve your chances.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, hamid_231 said:

i have not sleep all the time

really you stay awake all the time every 24 h every day and never sleep? That will lead to health problems and affect your work. Most people need to. And if you never do then you wouldn't need to ask your original question probably.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, hamid_231 said:

but as much i stay online it will be more chances to get order because maybe client apply online filter and my gig appears there

Oh really? Then could you please tell me that why have not you gotten any order yet since April 2024 when you have been trying to stay active 24/7? 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

but as much i stay online it will be more chances to get order because maybe client apply online filter and my gig appears there
and also i can stayy 24/7 online no matter what

Edited by hamid_231
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

Oh really? Then could you please tell me that why have not you gotten any order yet since April 2024 when you have been trying to stay active 24/7? 

because i have no review yet that why client may be hesitate to place order but 24/7 increase the chances may be

• Like 3