Urgent: Account Flagged for Severe Violation Without Notification + Decreasing Impressions and Clicks

daniel_0170

Question

Hello Fiverr Community,

I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered a serious issue with my Fiverr account and I'm hoping to get some insights or assistance from anyone who has experienced something similar or knows how to resolve this.

I received a message on my Fiverr account stating: "Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies. As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system." However, I did not receive any email notification about this issue on my registered Gmail account, nor is there any notification on my Fiverr account itself explaining the specific violation or steps I can take to address it.

Additionally, I have noticed a significant decrease in my impressions and clicks recently. This is quite concerning as it directly impacts my visibility and potential to get orders.

I’m quite puzzled and concerned as I’m unsure what violation I may have committed. I take Fiverr’s policies very seriously and always strive to adhere to them. Could anyone please guide me on the following:

Understanding the Violation: Has anyone else experienced this without prior notification or specific details? How can I find out what the alleged violation was?

Contacting Support: What is the best way to get in touch with Fiverr support to resolve this matter? Are there any specific details I should include in my support request to expedite the process?

Restoring Account Status: If you have faced a similar situation, were you able to restore your account status and participation in the level system? How did you manage it?

Improving Impressions and Clicks: Has anyone else experienced a sudden drop in impressions and clicks? What steps can I take to improve these metrics while resolving the flagging issue?

Any help or advice from the community or Fiverr support team would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet