What is obligate for published Gig?

I know you all have very precious time. I published gig on Website On Page and Technical Optimization, but the impressions and clicks are very less . I haven't  done Social Media Marketing yet.  I would appreciate it if you could spare a little time and pay a visit to my gig. And want proper advice, what to do to increase impressions, clicks. Please let me know what needs to be done to get orders. https://www.fiverr.com/s/kdZQyy

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, seo_sharminrt said:

Hi smashradio

I read your post. I'll try to use every useful words of you in my freelancing career . I have a question. Can I change my published gig image?

Yes, definitely. You can change your Gig image as well as all the other details. It is important to be cautious about making changes to your gig as they can have both positive and negative impacts on your ranking. It is recommended to wait at least 1 week (7 days) after making any changes to your gig. Additionally, avoid using images for your gig that have been copied from other sellers.

Thank you.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, puspojit_biswas said:

Yes, definitely. You can change your Gig image as well as all the other details. It is important to be cautious about making changes to your gig as they can have both positive and negative impacts on your ranking. It is recommended to wait at least 1 week (7 days) after making any changes to your gig. Additionally, avoid using images for your gig that have been copied from other sellers.

Thank you.

Thanks 

• Like 11

Dear sister, your gig image is not good, You have used highly competitive keywords in the title. It is very difficult to generate orders on high-competition keywords in the new situation. Optimize with low-competitive keywords

• Like 8

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

If she does not understand the “facepalm” icon, then I wonder what else she does not understand.

That's why I was laughing at it.. even though that comment was not for her. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1