Why is it soo difficult to find posted gigs on Fiverr?

Hello all

I'm sure many have come here on this platform looking for gigs posted by prospective clients.

My question is, where can i find a list of gigs posted on the app?

Like a list of client posting requesting work done.

I have gone through the webpage and all is see is other sellers advertising themselves and the work they do.

so to be clear... WHERE ARE THE JOBS POSTED????

This is a basic 101 feature that should not be this difficult to navigate.

Here is an example from www.freelancer.com

I HONESTLY BELEIVE THAT IT SHOULD BE THIS SIMPLE TO FIND WORK!

Capture.JPG

• Like 7

There was a Buyer Request feature (similar to Find Work) on Fiverr earlier which is now not anymore on Fiverr. And don't even try to compare Fiverr with the other platforms. 

Instead of Buyer Request, we have Get Briefs feature now which can be enabled via Gigs page. 

Secondly, you need to create gigs first so that you can get the briefs according to your skills.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

9 minutes ago, benedictwaiharo said:

I HONESTLY BELEIVE THAT IT SHOULD BE THIS SIMPLE TO FIND WORK!

On this platform - work finds you!! 

Sellers don't really have to chase work by applying a million times like old-school recruitment. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, benedictwaiharo said:

I'm sure many have come here on this platform looking for gigs posted by prospective clients.

Sure they have, but Fiverr was never meant to be a bidding platform.

Instead, you create a gig (or gigs), and buyers who are interested in your services can find you in Fiverr's search and place a direct order (or contact you and ask for a custom offer).

If you have no gigs posted, no buyer can find you or hire you.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Secondly, you need to create gigs first so that you can get the briefs according to your skills.

I have been thinking about these assuring-upfront-cool pointers on competitor's homepage!!

image.png.bb31d9b85571e03ab514ebcd97e4ff4f.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

I have been thinking about these assuring-upfront-cool pointers on competitor's homepage!!

image.png.bb31d9b85571e03ab514ebcd97e4ff4f.png

That's the disadvantage of that platform. I have tried that platform but there is too much competition and only agencies/companies are performing well there (very few individuals are doing well).

Fiverr is still the best as it's the platform where you can see your value and worth shown by your clients. And we don't have to run after your clients to get projects.

• Like 3