Getting a long delay after buyer leave public review

I have been observing for the past 2-3 orders that there is a 30-45 minute delay after a buyer leaves a public review. Basically, after the buyer leaves a review, it takes 30-45 minutes to receive a notification, see it reflected on the order page, and get a prompt to review back. During this delay, I have no clue if the buyer has even left a rating or not, which keeps me in the dark and makes me anxious about the review as what the buyer has left.

For example: in this order, I received a notification at 8:45 PM that the buyer had left a review and that I could leave one in return. But just after I left a review and the buyer's review became visible, the time went back to 8:09 PM, which is when the buyer originally left the review. There's about a 45-minute delay in receiving the notification and prompt on the order page.

Even two days ago, when I asked a buyer to leave an honest review, he said, "Didn't you receive the review yet? I have already left one." Then, about 30 minutes later, I received a notification that the buyer had left a review and that I could now review back.

image.png.dad6acb29ec4b9300e9f4269d7453a34.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.82662ded0800ffe77daa58a61fa597b3.png

Is this intentional and does it have something to do with the 'edit review' update? Is Fiverr intentionally causing this delay to give buyers some time to rethink their decision in case they want to edit their review? If that's the case, it's utterly frustrating and is ruining our experience. Is anyone else experiencing this same issue or is this just me?

@Kesha @milos_siena Could you please check if this is a bug or if it is intentionally being enforced by Fiverr (just to give some time to buyers to edit their review, just in case if they want to)?

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

If that's the case, it's utterly frustrating and is ruining our experience

Most likely it was related to the review system update. The last few reviews I had were instant and I didn't encounter this issue.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Most likely it was related to the review system update. The last few reviews I had were instant and I didn't encounter this issue.

I am also getting a strong feeling that this is the case. Let's see if any staff members or other community members who have completed an order recently comment something on this. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

I am also getting a strong feeling that this is the case. Let's see if any staff members or other community members who have completed an order recently comment something on this. 

I just had a review written by a customer a few minutes ago, once again, I can confirm.

• Like 2

Completed an order for a buyer yesterday. The buyer accepted within 5 minutes, and 1 minute later I was notified that the buyer left a tip, yet there was no review. The public review and corresponding notification showed up about 20 minutes later. I assume this is just a small bug as a result of recent rollouts. 

• Like 1

On 5/21/2024 at 9:00 PM, rawque_gulia said:

I have been observing for the past 2-3 orders that there is a 30-45 minute delay after a buyer leaves a public review. Basically, after the buyer leaves a review, it takes 30-45 minutes to receive a notification, see it reflected on the order page, and get a prompt to review back. During this delay, I have no clue if the buyer has even left a rating or not, which keeps me in the dark and makes me anxious about the review as what the buyer has left.

For example: in this order, I received a notification at 8:45 PM that the buyer had left a review and that I could leave one in return. But just after I left a review and the buyer's review became visible, the time went back to 8:09 PM, which is when the buyer originally left the review. There's about a 45-minute delay in receiving the notification and prompt on the order page.

Even two days ago, when I asked a buyer to leave an honest review, he said, "Didn't you receive the review yet? I have already left one." Then, about 30 minutes later, I received a notification that the buyer had left a review and that I could now review back.

image.png.dad6acb29ec4b9300e9f4269d7453a34.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.82662ded0800ffe77daa58a61fa597b3.png

Is this intentional and does it have something to do with the 'edit review' update? Is Fiverr intentionally causing this delay to give buyers some time to rethink their decision in case they want to edit their review? If that's the case, it's utterly frustrating and is ruining our experience. Is anyone else experiencing this same issue or is this just me?

@Kesha @milos_siena Could you please check if this is a bug or if it is intentionally being enforced by Fiverr (just to give some time to buyers to edit their review, just in case if they want to)?

I've been facing the same issue. I contacted Fiverr support and they confirmed that this is an intentional update. 😞