What will Fiverr Gig Rank if Fiverr Account is Flagged?. I want reply from fiverr staff

asadul_islaam

Question

3 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, asadul_islaam said:

I want reply from fiverr staff

In that case, you are in the wrong place since Fiverr staff do not attend to any queries on the forum. The forum is a place where 'community members' engage with each other. Write an email to support@fiverr.com or submit a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets.

46 minutes ago, asadul_islaam said:

What will Fiverr Gig Rank if Fiverr Account is Flagged?

Fiverr has removed all gigs from the search that are flagged, which means your gig will no longer be visible to new buyers in the search feed. You can only work with your old buyers (if there are any), and finding new clients will be nearly impossible. Unfortunately, it's the end for flagged accounts.

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

In that case, you are in the wrong place since Fiverr staff do not attend to any queries on the forum. The forum is a place where 'community members' engage with each other. Write an email to support@fiverr.com or submit a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets.

Fiverr has removed all gigs from the search that are flagged, which means your gig will no longer be visible to new buyers in the search feed. You can only work with your old buyers (if there are any), and finding new clients will be nearly impossible. Unfortunately, it's the end for flagged accounts.

So what should I do now?  Should I delete fiverr account and create new fiverr account?

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, asadul_islaam said:

Should I delete fiverr account and create new fiverr account?

If Fiverr wanted you to stay on the platform, why would it ban you in the first place? Fiverr doesn't just ban the account --- it bans the person from the platform, meaning you are not allowed to create a second account. If you do, that account will be terminated as well. It's completely against the TOS to create multiple accounts.

47 minutes ago, asadul_islaam said:

So what should I do now?

It's unfortunate that you got flagged, but all you can do is either contact customer support if you think it's a false flag. However, if you did violate the terms (and you know that), then the best thing to do is look for another platform and source of income, as making a career with a flagged account won't be a smart decision.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1