Account is being reviewed

yongchun01

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi @yongchun01, the account will either get blocked or go back to active status, depending on the decision the team makes. The account is now being reviewed by the team, and they'll get back to you as soon as there's an update on your account. Good luck 🍀

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @yongchun01, the account will either get blocked or go back to active status, depending on the decision the team makes. The account is now being reviewed by the team, and they'll get back to you as soon as there's an update on your account. Good luck 🍀

I heard that after 60 days almost all reviewed accounts will be permanently banned. is it right ?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, yongchun01 said:

I heard that after 60 days almost all reviewed accounts will be permanently banned. is it right ?

1 hour ago, ana_tomy said:

the account will either get blocked or go back to active status

If your account gets blocked, you'll be banned from the platform and the decision will be final.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

If your account gets blocked, you'll be banned from the platform and the decision will be final.

Thanks, i want to know what is the probability of the account being restored in 60 days?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, yongchun01 said:

Thanks, i want to know what is the probability of the account being restored in 60 days?

It depends on the severity of the violations you've made, however, there are no predictions at this point.

• Like 5