Help Needed

designcore69

Question

Recently a buyer a place an order (big project) in my basic package. I have done the work. But everytime I have sent delivery, he give me rivision. But he never response, when I message him at the time of working. He does not cooperate to make the job smoothly. He gives me rivision after one day every time.  I have given him rivision a lot of time. I do not want to cancel the the order. Then what should I do?  Give me some suggestions so that I can get back from this bad patch. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 answer to this question

10 minutes ago, designcore69 said:

Recently a buyer a place an order (big project) in my basic package. I have done the work.

In these cases, the first step is to discuss the new quote with the buyer. If the buyer rejects the proposal and asks to finish the big project in the basic tier, go ahead and cancel the order right away without even thinking twice -- just pretend that you're a braindead person with no sense and simply press 'request cancellation' without thinking anything. It's that simple! These buyers are challenging and red-flag buyers in 99.99% of cases.

Now, just deal with the mental pressure. Even if you cancel, the buyer can still leave a review (and you know it won't be a good one), so there's nothing you can do. Just keep this as a learning experience for the future.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1