How to get more order/more value for order !!!

mrsazzad14

Hello Everyone,

Greetings. If you want to know how to make more money on Fiverr, read this article carefully. 

For new freelancers:
For those who are new, you need to improve your portfolio first and be active on social media especially Linked In. This way, you are standing out on social media and keep your marketing up so that you can stand out from everyone else on social media. If you do this right, surely there will be someone that will need your help. And he will be your first client on Fiverr. 

It is really hard to get the first order in Fiverr so I figured this would be the best approach for the new freelancers. 

After you are done with this, and you got your first order, please keep an eye in your impression and clicks. You can not let your impression go down at this point. 

You will need to share your gig and you will need to change the price, description, image, title just need to do some research with your gig so that you know what works for you.

in the meantime, you can continue social media marketing and gig promotion to improve the impression.

Here is my gig link for an example: https://www.fiverr.com/mrsazzad14/design-develop-rebuild-wordpress-website-using-divi-theme-elementor-pro

• Like 11

7 hours ago, mrsazzad14 said:

You will need to share your gig and you will need to change the price, description, image, title just need to do some research with your gig so that you know what works for you.

From your POV, when choosing a competitive keyword did the work or less competitive approch was the right thing to do?

• Like 7

On 5/20/2024 at 9:22 PM, mahfuj_051023 said:

Everything is fine except the video intro is a bit weak, meaning the edit is lacking.

Yes, Thank you for pointing that out. I am working on it

• Like 4

On 5/20/2024 at 10:05 PM, akib0079 said:

From your POV, when choosing a competitive keyword did the work or less competitive approch was the right thing to do?

For me, it was different because I chose some keyword that was very competitive and over the time I work on description, price so that my gig stand out. Reviews helped a lot for me. 

• Like 3