Withdrawal option was disabled - Please help

arsalrajpoot356

Question

Hi hope you are all doing well. I had 2 payoneer accounts. 1 of myself and the other of my father, My cousine used his fiverr account and attached my payoneer account on that fiverr account -- After sometimes my cousine fiverr account has been disabled and again my payoneer account was free to use.. Now I was using my father payoneer account for 3 years. -- Now for days ago I was thinking to switch my fiverr account with my own payoneer account. When I added my payoneer account with my fiverr account then they suddenly disabled my withdrawal option. The problem is I run my whole family and I am really worried about it. I contacted customer support and they asked me to provide the security information

• Security Question
  • Last 4 digit mobile number
  • last payoneer attached customer ID ( I provided them both IDs )

After providing it they closed the ticket and said please contact us again on 27th of may in order to escalated your case. I don't know what's happening I am very depressed. I have funds in my account and also many active orders. I have also purchased seller plus to talk with success manager but I don't know if the things are in my favour>   Please guide what should I do

Screenshot 2024-05-17 215557.png

chat.png

• Like 14
  • Sad 2

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, arsalrajpoot356 said:

Please guide what should I do

Hi too

The problem is that your Payoneer account was already used by your cousin that's why you cannot use your own Payoneer account on your Fiverr account anymore. You tried to add your Payoneer account which is why Fiverr must have detected that you are actually running two Fiverr accounts. 

So just wait for the Fiverr's decision on 27th May, 2024 after contacting them. 

• Like 15
  • Up 2

12 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

The problem is that your Payoneer account was already used by your cousin that's why you cannot use your own Payoneer account on your Fiverr account anymore. You tried to add your Payoneer account which is why Fiverr must have detected that you are actually running two Fiverr accounts. 

So just wait for the Fiverr's decision on 27th May, 2024 after contacting them. 

Here is what I did so far for now

• Removed myself payoneer from cousin account
  • Permanently closed my cousin acount
  • Now I have both payoneers and both are unlinked with any fiverr account

What's the resolution should I expect from Fiverr?

• Like 16
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, arsalrajpoot356 said:

What's the resolution should I expect from Fiverr?

It's for sure that you cannot use your Payoneer account on your Fiverr account else your Fiverr account will also be disabled. You should keep using your Father's Payoneer account.

• Like 9
  • Up 4

It sounds like a complex situation with multiple Payoneer accounts and Fiverr accounts involved. Also you have taken good step to contact fiverr team. Even then you should you should follow your case and some guideline is here.

1. Gather all relevant information about your and your cousin's account with all realities, circumstances, security information and  documents.

2. You can also contact Payoneer support for required additional documents against your and your father's account.
3. Be prepared to provide detailed explanations and evidence to support your case. May be you have to escalate your case the support team doesn't succeed to provide a solution.
4. Reach out to Fiverr support and explain the situation, highlighting the connection between your Fiverr account and Payoneer account and ask for their assistance in resolving the issue or providing guidance.
5. As you've purchased Seller Plus, utilize the priority support and schedule a call with your Success Manager to discuss your situation and seek their advice on how to proceed.
6.  Be prepared to provide additional information or verification to resolve the issue.

Instead of getting frustrated you should stay calm and professional during your communications with support teams. Keep detailed records of your conversations, including dates, times, and the representatives you interact with. This will help you track progress and ensure a smoother resolution process.

Good luck with resolving your issue!

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1

Facing very similar problem. Switched my Payoneer account and got notification I can make transaction after 24hrs. But after few hours my account got locked for ID verification and now my withdrawal is disabled. I have contacted support team, let's how they help with my case.

• Like 12
  • Up 1