Yesterday my success score was 6.....now it's 0.

Posted (edited)

One more payment to clear and then I'm outta here! I woke up this morning to a warning from Fiverr that my success score has fallen below the requirements to maintain my crappy Level 1 status, WTF!!!??? Yesterday my success score was 6...this morning 0!  There's no reason for the score to completely disappear!!!!! The last 5 completed jobs got me 5 star reviews and tips!!!!! What the hell is Fiverr doing????? All my hard work over 10yrs. has been flushed down the toilet by Fiverr!!!! So, since your crappy leveling system was launched in March...I went from a Level 2 to a Level 1 for no clear reason. Since March my gig requests have dropped from 2 or 3 a week to 1 every 3 weeks. Since Mar. I've gotten 5 star reviews and tips...but my success score has gone from 6 to 0 OVERNIGHT!!! Thank god I don't count on Fiverr to earn a living. So why stay????  Fiverr's level system is anything but transparent. Fiverr use to be a great marketplace platform. But now Fiverr is bottom of the barrel. I give Fiverr a -0 success score and a Level 0.

Edited by purpledog32
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

• purpledog32 changed the title to Yesterday my success score was 6.....now it's 0.
Posted (edited)

I saw this when I search your profile

image.png.f237e3712373755e9e296ad5010f5c66.pngimage.png.0272c899b106c4127568308802ae90b2.png

Fiverr is no longer safe at all; even in the absence of activity, my SS decreased -1. CS informed me when I contacted them, I was outperformed by other sellers

Edited by allstral

14 hours ago, allstral said:

I saw this when I search your profile

image.png.f237e3712373755e9e296ad5010f5c66.pngimage.png.0272c899b106c4127568308802ae90b2.png

Fiverr is no longer safe at all; even in the absence of activity, my SS decreased -1. CS informed me when I contacted them, I was outperformed by other sellers

I just checked my profile AGAIN...Now it's back to a 6 success score. ??????? Also, my dashboard says I'm a Level 1...one of your screen shots says I'm a Level 1 and the other screen shot says Level 2.