Promoted gig eligibility

Although I have lost my level due to the new system, Fiverr allowed me to use the promoted gig feature for 2 months. That time has now ended, and as a result, I no longer have access to this feature since Fiverr didn't extend the grace period. For your information, I received many orders and numerous 5-star reviews during this period. However, my success score did not increase. The system seems flawed because, despite receiving several positive feedbacks, there has been no improvement in my success score.

One of my gigs, which was promoted, consistently ranks at the top of its niche.

It is really unfortunate and unfair for a seller like me, who frequently receives orders and has achieved 98% positive reviews, to be removed from the marketplace while lower-priced sellers are promoted. This situation creates difficulties for both me and Fiverr. If I can't use the promoted gig feature, Fiverr will lose revenue, and sellers like me will seek other platforms or media to work with clients.

Fiverr was once a great platform for freelancers, but it is deteriorating. 

• Like 3

Although I have lost my level due to the new system, Fiverr allowed me to use the promoted gig feature for 2 months. That time has now ended, and as a result, I no longer have access to this feature since Fiverr didn't extend the grace period. For your information, I received many orders and numerous 5-star reviews during this period. However, my success score did not increase. The system seems flawed because, despite receiving several positive feedbacks, there has been no improvement in my success score.

One of my gigs, which was promoted, consistently ranks at the top of its niche.

It is really unfortunate and unfair for a seller like me, who frequently receives orders and has achieved 98% positive reviews, to be removed from the marketplace while lower-priced sellers are promoted. This situation creates difficulties for both me and Fiverr. If I can't use the promoted gig feature, Fiverr will lose revenue, and sellers like me will seek other platforms or media to work with clients.

Fiverr was once a great platform for freelancers, but it is deteriorating. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3

I'm the same as you, they took away my way to find customers, I do not understand why they do not listen to us, we produce thousands of dollars to fiverr and they put us in a system that benefits those who barely have 4 orders, you see them as top sellers. 

what is the point of all this hard work, fiverr is playing to make us leave.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

We are done! There is no chance we will receive enough orders to outweigh the 2 years of performance on the statistics we were never informed existed, and no one will ever know how they actually work.

• Sad 1
  • Up 1