Delayed typing on Fiverr messages

ebturner

Question

Is anyone else experiencing issues with replying to customers messages on DESKTOP.   I type rather fast and the text does not show at first, and then takes a while to catch up.   Almost like something else is running in the background on the Fiverr website messaging system.    If I hold down any key for the auto repeat, it pretty much stalls out the message system for several seconds before it even shows the text.

This only happens on the Fiverr inbox.  (Right now I can hold down a key and it will repeat smoothly with no issues and I can type in 'real-time'.)    It is very frustrating that I cannot see what I'm actually typing sometimes until seconds later when replying to a message.

Windows 10, 64-bit with 64GB ram, i7 8-core at 3.40ghz, all M.2 SSD drives.   CPU Utilization is under 15% when this is happening and I have plenty of memory/resources so its not the system config being inadequate.   Chrome Browser (current), no viruses or malware (scanned daily).

I've rebooted and also tried from a different computer and had the same experience.

I suspect it might be the programming Fiverr is using to see if you type in the @ symbol or PayPal, etc so it can give you a warning.   But the drag is just terrible.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3

6 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

Thanks god, found at-least one person having issue like mine 😅

Can you tag some relevant product team you may know ?

I don't know about Product Team but can tag some of the other Fiverr Staff here.

@Lena or @ana_tomy Kindly check the issue facing by these sellers and fix them. Thank you

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Thanks!  Hopefully someone at support will get this fixed.   Glad it is not just on my end.   It is almost unbearable typing a message to anyone in the inbox right now.   

• Like 3
  • Up 2