My Account is under review

bilalfarid

Question

Hi team,

My account is under restriction and under review.

On other thread, one of the team member of fiverr mentioned that i used my email address so that's the violation.

Our work requires to send buyer our email where client can share Google business profile so that we can start work and post on their profiles.

I am doing this from many years You can check all messages in the inbox. This is important part of our process and work. Even fiverr mentined that giving someone email or phone number is restrcted but if its not very important.

Please check and remove my account from under review restrction.

I never did work outside of this platform and never did violation.

Regards,

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

6 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, bilalfarid said:

On other thread, one of the team member of fiverr mentioned that i used my email address so that's the violation.

Our work requires to send buyer our email where client can share Google business profile so that we can start work and post on their profiles.

I am doing this from many years You can check all messages in the inbox.

Fiverr TOS says this (highlighting added by me):

https://www.fiverr.com/legal-portal/legal-terms/terms-of-service

Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

If you shared the email (if it was definitely required for the service) did you do it on the order page or the inbox? If you did it in the inbox then maybe that's why the account got flagged.

You could check with CS/Fiverr staff though if that's the case (whether it's allowed for seller's to give the email on the order page if it's definitely required or if they mean just buyers).

-

It also says this:

Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

but maybe that's just for stopping people circumventing the Fiverr messaging system/platform. If it's definitely required to work on the order (not for contact) maybe it could be allowed - though check with staff/CS.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5

Hi all,

Thank you for updating. I already informed Fiver team and send them many emails. Now they need to check that i mentioned emails in the inbox because this is the part of the process and work and i need to get access of profiles with my gmail ID that i already send them.

Is there any fiverr support person available here to give me reply and help me.

• Like 5

On 5/16/2024 at 2:16 PM, rimon_32 said:

Contact Fiverr support team

But how?

I send them emails but each and everytime they send same message that your account is restricted and this process can take 60 days.

• Like 3