My Account is under review

bilalfarid

Question

Hello everyone.

This is Bilal and i am using Fiverr from last 8 years. Yesterday my account is being reviewd and i am unable to get orders and communicate with people temporary.

I received a email that your account is flaged for attempting business outside of fiverr.

I never violate any rules and use only fiver for order and payment. I am earning more than $1200 per month. Please see screenshots below where i always informed the team that the buyer is asking for whatsapp nunber and i always mentioned them that this is against fiver policy and rules. Waiting for your help.

each time i send fiverr support email and they replied the same like your account is in under review and this process may take 60 days.

I have evidence and sent them but why it will take so long.

I have many buyers and they ae working with me from last 2 years. I don't want to lose my account as a seller.

Please help me and inform them about the evidence.

Before 1 day of this under review issue, i received a message from a buyer and he mentione dhis number to come and join but i mentioned hi that this is against their policy and if you want to discuss anything please do here.

Then he did not reply and i removed that message thread too.

Regards, Bilal Farid

• Like 3

1 answer to this question

Hi @bilalfarid, the account is under review because you've shared your email address. Also, you've just violated our Forum Rules and this will lead to a restricted account if it happens again, for now, I've just edited your post. Please make sure to read our Terms of Service and our Forum Rules, and avoid making violations in the future in case you get your account back. Good luck 🍀

• Like 3