is there a way to modify my order form?

quesa_dillah

Question

hello im a service seller on fiverr and new buyers keep asking my email 

they say when they purchase my service, the order form asked my email.

but when i gave my email, the fiverr gave me the warning since i gave my emial they think i tried to communicate with my buyers outside of fiverr which is make no sense if they made the order form like that

• Like 5

7 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

and i'd like to report this stupid support guy this guy probably never even read what i requested.

im so disappointed by the supporting system of fiverr

Edited by Kesha
It is against forum rules to post a private message between you and another user or staff.
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, quesa_dillah said:

hello im a service seller on fiverr and new buyers keep asking my email 

It's a scam.

they say when they purchase my service, the order form asked my email.

They lie.

but when i gave my email, the fiverr gave me the warning since i gave my emial they think i tried to communicate with my buyers outside of fiverr which is make no sense if they made the order form like that

Buyers don't need your email address to place an order. They're scammers who tricked you to violate Fiverr's Terms of Service.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, catwriter said:

It's a scam.

They lie.

Buyers don't need your email address to place an order. They're scammers who tricked you to violate Fiverr's Terms of Service.

oh its a scam i didn't know. thank you for this replying 🙂

but still fiverr need to work on THEIR JOB  to get the scammers out from this, not giving me a warning about it 

Edited by quesa_dillah
  • Like 5

fiverr didn't let me get my warning off from me. 

its total nonsence that its from getting scammed. they don't even try to protect the real user in their website. they don't even try to inform anything about scamming but just giving me a warning and holding my account. 

they at least should inform this to users like watch out for scammers they will ask your email and its against the rule.

its so disappointing tbh. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, quesa_dillah said:

and i'd like to report this stupid support guy this guy probably never even read what i requested.

im so disappointed by the supporting system of fiverr

스크린샷 2024-05-15 오후 7.26.00.png

It's totally scam, as buyers do not ask for direct Emails and Numbers. If they ask, then instead of contacting to them, It's better to drop 1 reply that says "Outside Fiver communication is against the Fiver TOS, And for both of our safety we need to make all the communications inside Fiver" If they were not a scam then they will understand, If it's a scam, then they will not contact you back.

• Like 3