Profile Description Not Displaying Properly on Fiverr Desktop

chan_designs07

Question

Hi everyone, I've encountered a strange issue with my Fiverr profile. When I view my profile on my laptop, the description box appears empty, but when I open any of my gigs, the description is there. Alsp, on the Fiverr app on my phone, the description is visible in the profile section. Any idea why this might be happening? How can I get my profile description to show up on the desktop version of Fiverr? Thanks in advance for your help!

Screenshot 2024-05-13 225438.png

• Like 4

3 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, chan_designs07 said:

How can I get my profile description to show up on the desktop version of Fiverr? 

Hi too

I am able to see your personal description on your profile. Refresh your page and check again,

See an inserted image below:

chan.PNG.a9f258779ac6630109b2e60355de87d6.PNG

• Like 4
  • Up 2

It is better to check your formatting thoroughly. If you feel unable to overcome the issue then try it to be checked someone else to carryout format check strictly according to HTML formats.

• Like 2

If your profile description is not displaying properly on Fiverr's desktop site, try these steps:

1. Check Formatting: Simplify your profile description to plain text.
  2. Clear Cache and Cookies: Clear your browser cache and cookies, then reload the Fiverr site.
  3. Try a Different Browser: Test the site on another browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Edge.
  4. Disable Extensions: Turn off browser extensions, especially ad blockers or privacy tools.
  5. Update Your Browser: Ensure your browser is up to date.
  6. Edit and Save Again: Re-edit and save your profile description.
  7. Contact Support: If the issue persists, contact Fiverr Customer Support via the Fiverr Help Center.
  • Like 3