How can I know the specific range promoted gig works for my product

oras_studio

Question

• I'm caring about promoted gigs, our product want to be promoting is about design 7 listing images for amazon with a 120$ cost
  • But my boss can't tell if we ended up using it, will it gives us back fair profit. I know it's a hard question that required many factors but I just want to ask if we decide to put in 250$ for promoted gigs, that range cost for 1 order recieved will be how much? Just the range like 10-30$/order. I have looked through the forum to find out that the people are so supportive and hope I can get some answer to my boss before she kindly throw me in to the bin...
  • Like 6

3 answers to this question

The only way to know if promoted Gigs are beneficial for you is to go ahead and try that. Every niche and every person gets different results -- for some people, it really helps to get amazing results (300-500% of profit in revenue); however, for some, they do not get enough sales with Promoted Gigs.

To me, it works well. Although I do not use it at full potential and have a CPC cap of just $0.3-0.5 (I change the value often), but even with that, I was able to get revenue of more than $500 last month with just investing $23, so it was worth every penny (to me personally).image.png.ebcf63e7fb57d3dfd8e1230fe2909d13.png

Other people may get different results based on their niche, and of course, other factors matter, such as how good you are at communication and converting those clicks into orders. If your profile and communication are not promising enough, you may not be able to generate leads. So, the best option to see how things are working for you is to try it yourself.

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

Other people may get different results based on their niche

Can I know which product you are providing on fiverr? Thanks a lottt for your answer anw

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, oras_studio said:

Can I know which product you are providing on fiverr? Thanks a lottt for your answer anw

I provide 3D modeling and texturing related services. My gig falls in the "Graphics & Design -> Game Art" category.

• Like 4