Unable to Withdraw Funds After 90 Days from My Disabled Fiverr Account

karlosyoussef

Question

Hello Fiverr Forum,

My account was permanently disabled, and it has been 90 days since then. This week, I received an email from Fiverr containing a link to withdraw my funds. However, when I opened the link in my browser, it showed that "The link has expired."

I have reached out to the Fiverr support team multiple times, but I keep receiving nonsensical responses every time. It appears to be an automated reply, and I am not making any progress.

I hope someone could assist me.

Thank you.

• Like 11
  • Sad 4
  • Up 4

25 answers to this question

@shihabahamednr Yes, I know that Fiverr provides a link that stays active for 7 days after we open it. Unfortunately, immediately after I opened the link, it showed that "The link has expired," not after 7 days as they have mentioned. I tried to contact the Fiverr Support Team multiple times. Today , I've sent them 4 support requests, and I keep receiving the same answer every time, which makes no sense. It's surely an automatic response. This is why I'm here, hoping that somebody from the Support Team in this forum sees my problem and helps me. Otherwise, I will lose all my money.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, karlosyoussef said:

Hello Fiverr Forum,

My account was permanently disabled, and it has been 90 days since then. This week, I received an email from Fiverr containing a link to withdraw my funds. However, when I opened the link in my browser, it showed that "The link has expired."

I have reached out to the Fiverr support team multiple times, but I keep receiving nonsensical responses every time. It appears to be an automated reply, and I am not making any progress.

I hope someone could assist me.

Thank you.

@Lena or @ana_tomy Please check OP's case. Thank you.

• Like 11
  • Up 2

You have a pressing matter that requires urgent attention. It appears to be an algorithmic issue on Fiverr's end, resulting in automated responses that aren't addressing your concern. Your case is likely pending in their support queue, waiting for a human representative to review and resolve. Stay persistent and keep contacting Fiverr support until you receive a satisfactory solution. Good luck!

• Like 9

Guest nitakital

Hello there fiverr,

Yesterday I received an email that my remaining funds are eligible for withdrawal. I successfully logged in to my fiverr account but still my withdrawal is disabled. 

Please check and enable my withdrawal so i will be able to withdraw my remaining funds. @Lena or @ana_tomy ask them to reply on this ticket #11540473, 

No one is replying on this ticket.

Thanks

Guest nitakital

@Lena @Kesha @ana_tomy @Lyndsey_Fiverr 

Ask them to reply on this ticket #11540473, 

Yesterday I received an email that my remaining funds are eligible for withdrawal. I successfully logged in to my fiverr account but still my withdrawal is disabled. 

Now i only have less than six days remaining for the expiry of link so please help me and solve my issue.

Thanks

5 hours ago, nitakital said:

Hello there fiverr,

Please check and enable my withdrawal so i will be able to withdraw my remaining funds. @Lena or @ana_tomy ask them to reply on this ticket #11540473, 

Thanks

5 hours ago, nitakital said:

@Lena @Kesha @ana_tomy @Lyndsey_Fiverr 

Ask them to reply on this ticket #11540473, 

Now i only have less than six days remaining for the expiry of link so please help me and solve my issue.

Thanks

I've responded to your message, thanks for your patience in advance 🙂

• Like 8

Hello Fiverr Team,

@Lena @ana_tomy @Lyndsey_Fiverr @Kesha

Could you please help me too?

I have reached out to the Fiverr support team multiple times, but I keep receiving a nonsensical response every time and they mark the request as solved. It seems to be an automated reply.

You've assisted other customers who have the same problem as me, and I hope someone from your team could help me too.

Thank you for your Effort,

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

@Lena @ana_tomy

I have the same issue. Please ask the customer support team to respond to my ticket. A few days ago, I received an email stating that my remaining funds are eligible for withdrawal. I successfully logged in to my Fiverr account, but my withdrawal is still disabled.

I opened a ticket and received an automatic response, to which I replied. Since then, nobody has answered me.

Please help me.

• Like 4

Hi @andrewh45 

Yes, I can see you have opened a ticket on Thursday. Please know that our Customer Support is handling your ticket and someone will soon reach out to you. We are just asking you to please be patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

• Like 6

Hello @Lena

Thank you for your response. It has been nearly a week since I opened my ticket, and no one has replied yet. Additionally, the Fiverr withdrawal link has now expired. Please assist me—I need someone from the Customer Team to address my ticket so I can withdraw my funds. Thank you.

• Like 4

Hello @Lena

I haven't replied to the security questions because my account was disabled three months ago, and the ticket #11297057 is marked as solved and has been closed for three months. The 90-day period has passed, and I should be able to withdraw my funds. I am willing to answer all the security questions, but how can I do that since the ticket #11297057 is closed and I can't reopen it? You can verify this. Thank you for your response and effort.

• Like 4

Hey again @andrewh45 

Yes, your account was disabled but the relevant team reviewed it and asked those security questions. Please send an email to our Customer Support with ticket #11297057 in the subject line or simply reply to the last email you received from us. Just make sure to mention it is regarding this ticket #11297057.

Thanks. 

• Like 4

Hello Fiverr Team,

I received an email from Fiverr yesterday which told me that I can withdrawal my remaining funds. And then I logged in my Fiverr account successfully. But the issue is I'm unable to withdrawal my remaining funds.

Please help me for my issue and reply on my request (#12106063) since my expiry of link only has six days remaining.

Thanks

• Like 4

17 hours ago, zelinshou said:

Hello Fiverr Team,

I received an email from Fiverr yesterday which told me that I can withdrawal my remaining funds. And then I logged in my Fiverr account successfully. But the issue is I'm unable to withdrawal my remaining funds.

Please help me for my issue and reply on my request (#12106063) since my expiry of link only has six days remaining.

Thanks

Hi @zelinshou, please wait to hear back from the Customer Support team, these account-related issues can be resolved through contacting them only. Let me mention that there's no need to create additional tickets on the same subject, they'll all get closed and merged into #12106063, so please respond through that ticket only from now on. Good luck 🍀

• Like 3

Ask customer support team to reply on my ticket #12106063, @ana_tomy

Since there is no one is replying on my ticket.

I received an email from Fiverr 6 days ago which told me that I can withdrawal my remaining funds. And then I logged in my Fiverr account successfully. But the issue is I'm unable to withdrawal my remaining funds.

Now i only have less than one days remaining for the expiry of link so please help me and solve my issue.

Thanks

• Like 2

On 5/14/2024 at 4:04 AM, smartdezigns said:

@Lena or @ana_tomy Please check OP's case. Thank you.

@Lena @ana_tomy Hello, I am in the same situation. Account has been disabled (for breaking CGU so not arguing that), but the money still sitting there was obtained while NOT breaking CGU. I received the email to retrieve the funds after 90 days, however, the system is a bit stupid. It asks you to access the account to withdraw, but the account is still disabled. Could you enable it temporarily, just the time to withdraw the funds and then disable it again? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, madsmint said:

@Lena @ana_tomy Hello, I am in the same situation. Account has been disabled (for breaking CGU so not arguing that), but the money still sitting there was obtained while NOT breaking CGU. I received the email to retrieve the funds after 90 days, however, the system is a bit stupid. It asks you to access the account to withdraw, but the account is still disabled. Could you enable it temporarily, just the time to withdraw the funds and then disable it again? 

Hi @madsmint, there are no CS team members here, so we cannot help with your account. Feel free to contact them directly. Also, you should know that having more than one account is against our Terms of Service, so this account will most probably get blocked as well. Good luck with your future endeavors 🍀

• Like 2

On 9/5/2024 at 5:16 PM, zelinshou said:

Ask customer support team to reply on my ticket #12106063, @ana_tomy

Since there is no one is replying on my ticket.

I received an email from Fiverr 6 days ago which told me that I can withdrawal my remaining funds. And then I logged in my Fiverr account successfully. But the issue is I'm unable to withdrawal my remaining funds.

Now i only have less than one days remaining for the expiry of link so please help me and solve my issue.

Thanks

Hi again, I see that the CS team responded in the meantime. Please direct all your questions to them, as sadly we cannot help in this case, there are several teams included and we cannot influence how long it takes them to provide an update. Good luck 🍀

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @madsmint, there are no CS team members here, so we cannot help with your account. Feel free to contact them directly. Also, you should know that having more than one account is against our Terms of Service, so this account will most probably get blocked as well. Good luck with your future endeavors 🍀

Hahaha this is ridiculous I am sorry. The only way to contact support is through an account you realize that? So if my other one is banned, and y’all don’t have a phone number. How do you expect me to get in contact with them without HAVING to create another account. This is honestly pathetic service. Breaking CGU = ban is totally normal. But making it a nightmare for people to withdraw their hard earned funds isnt. You have to be better. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, madsmint said:

Hahaha this is ridiculous I am sorry. The only way to contact support is through an account you realize that? So if my other one is banned, and y’all don’t have a phone number. How do you expect me to get in contact with them without HAVING to create another account. This is honestly pathetic service. Breaking CGU = ban is totally normal. But making it a nightmare for people to withdraw their hard earned funds isnt. You have to be better. 

We cannot look into this if it's another account in question (and we don't even know which account, and you didn't provide any information), nor can we provide any information without confirming it's your account. There is an email address as well for contacting CS team, either way this can go through CS only, so please direct all your questions and comments to them, as this cannot be resolved here on the Forum since we don't replace the CS team.

• Like 2

Hi Fiverr Forum!

Can you tell me, if it's been more than 90 days (currently 95 to be exact) and I haven't received a withdrawal email?

My wife's account was disabled on June 6 and she already wrote to support about the delay, but she got an automated message with no new information. She replied to it, but still no response. Her ticket #12130137 and nickname is poluspoli

Maybe you can tell me what to do in this situation? Thanks a lot

@Lena

(I have to post here on the forum as she no longer has a active Fiverr account, only a disabled one)

• Like 1
  • Up 1

Hello @andreizhuravlev 

29 minutes ago, andreizhuravlev said:

Maybe you can tell me what to do in this situation?

The best advice we can give you is to wait for our Customer Support to reach out to her. As you probably know, we here on the Forum cannot answer all account-related issues. An inquiry like this is only to be addressed by our Customer Support team. You will be glad to know that ticket #12130137 is open and is being handled by the CS. We are just asking you to be patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries, so there might be a slight delay in response. 

We appreciate your understanding and patience. 

• Like 2

@karlosyoussef @andrewh45@madsmint @zelinshou

hello everyone,

Hope you are doing great. Did anyone got the money back ? After reading all the comments on forum I am starting to worry about my funds. My 90 days period is not over yet, however after reading the comments and other posts about account banning It seems that my case would not be any different. Can anyone tell me is there any possibility of getting the funds back after getting account banned. Or any tip or suggestion to get everything right regarding opening the link, or contacting support etc. Any help is highly appreciated, I hope that everyone gets there money back. Thanks for any help.