Success Score is not increasing!

Hi everyone.

My success score is not increasing after multiple good reviews. It dropped to 4 on the 8th of April. I have no cancelled orders in the past 60 days but "Conflict-free orders" are negatively impacting. I am really demotivated. I was level 2 seller and now new seller and promoted gigs are also stopped. How many days will it take to increase? Thanks!

• Like 28
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 7
  • Up 3

Hello @designer_umair1 

On 5/13/2024 at 2:01 PM, designer_umair1 said:

"Conflict-free orders" are negatively impacting. I am really demotivated.

We understand that this may be disappointing, but please do not despair. Everything can be fixed and/or improved. 

I do not know how familiar you are with this article The success score, explained, but it is very helpful. It contains useful advice that can help you improve your success score. In the part about the Conflict-free orders, you will find tips, guidance, and templates to help you improve your success score. Please take a moment to read it.

Thank you and the best of luck! 

• Like 28
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Lena said:

Hello @designer_umair1 

We understand that this may be disappointing, but please do not despair. Everything can be fixed and/or improved. 

I do not know how familiar you are with this article The success score, explained, but it is very helpful. It contains useful advice that can help you improve your success score. In the part about the Conflict-free orders, you will find tips, guidance, and templates to help you improve your success score. Please take a moment to read it.

Thank you and the best of luck! 

The information on the Conflict-free order you referred to here is very vague.

How long should an "order cancellation" stay to stop affecting my success score? OP has said it is now 60 days. Mine is over 60 days, but is still haunting my account!

Kindly clarify this because the needle is not moving....or showing signs of moving. I have been stuck on a success score of 4 forever! 

• Like 24

13 hours ago, Lena said:

Great Article. Although the title is a little misleading. It should have been named "How Fiverr hides what goes on behind the scenes"

Never have I ever seen a requirement, goal, objective, or metric that has been so vague and impossible to decipher as the success score model.

The fact that we don't know how to influence it or change and grow beyond it is so frustrating to so many sellers. I mean take a look at the forums: every day there is a new thread where someone would rather turn to their peers than turn to fiverr for help answerings questions regarding the success score. No one would be upset with the success score if we could see a more transparent model. Leave the metrics and how it works the same, but give sellers a chance to see when and where they messed up. 

• Like 30
  • Up 3

On 5/14/2024 at 6:24 PM, Lena said:

Everything can be fixed and/or improved. 

Nothing will improve until your team will fix the bugs inside the new level system. I also lost my level. Though I am getting lots of best reviews but the score doesn't improve. You know I am not the only one who is suffering because of this. There are lots of sellers are suffering now. FIverr will also suffer that's for sure!

• Like 21

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I just experienced that fiverr never update success score regardless of the seller performance. My success score is stuck on 4 since 2 months. I have completed so many orders of old buyers and some new buyers. But this buggy system never update. Today I received 4 stars from a client and my rating suddenly dropped to 4.9 from 5. It means they made changes when sellers lacks somewhere but never look seller good performance. Why they dropped my rating to 4.9 when they said they evaluate the history of orders?????? This platform is definitely going to loose a huge number of sellers. 

• Like 20
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Support 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing great. I would like to get your comments on the success score. As we know, many sellers, including myself, have a success score of 4. Have you noticed any changes in your success score after it dropped to 4? Mine has been at 4 for the past 2.5 months. 

Your participation is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

• Like 13

• 4 weeks later...

Fiverr never increases success score

Hi everyone,

My success score has been stuck at 4 for 4 months. I have completed so many orders with amazing feedback from clients. I also focused on effective communication. But the success score is not increasing. Even though it is not decreasing it tells me I am lacking somewhere. I am tired of this platform and want to find another source of income. I have never seen a seller whose success score has increased from 4 to 5. This is a clear bug but Fiverr never accepts it. Instead, they keep sending everyone automated messages. I was a level 2 seller but am now level 0. They never tell how much time it will take to update. I have tried my best and nothing helped. I am demotivated and it seems this issue will never be solved. My gig has a conflict-free issue, but I have not canceled orders in the last 90 days. Do you know anyone whose success score increased and how much time does it take?

Thank you!

• Like 13
  • Confused 1

On 7/18/2024 at 1:28 PM, designer_umair1 said:

This is a clear bug but Fiverr never accepts it.

It's not a bug actually. All credits goes to the "Private Reviews". 

• My success score has also been dropped from 10 to 9 and still stuck at it now. I am not worried about that. 
  • You should focus on delivering the quality services and completing orders if getting any.
  • About Key Areas: Don't focus on it. Because no one knows the answer "how to improve success score" till now even the article is not helpful.
  • Like 13
  • Up 2
  • Insightful 1

I think my success score increased by 1 from when it first got shown (I think around the time other forum users noticed a change - so that could have been just some change to the calc that Fiverr ran when they were first introducing it), though one of the 3 things on my main gig is showing "negative impact".

According to this: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/21965360854673-Success-score

Fiverr says it won't change that often as it's designed to be "relatively stable".

How often can my success score change?
The success score is intentionally designed to remain relatively stable. It does not fluctuate too often, as it considers the history of your orders over time, rather than focusing on individual transactions. Therefore, any changes to your success score take some time to reflect, ensuring a more comprehensive evaluation of your overall performance.

If you have a lot more orders than other sellers are getting then it will probably take quite long for you to notice a change as many other orders will likely be having an effect on it, and it also only shows to a whole number. They could show it to 1  or 2 decimal places (though showing it to too high dp might allow sellers to guess what private ratings a buyer gave - whether they were high/low).

Fiverr says it's "relative to other freelancers" so if Fiverr check that there's probably as many high success scores as low ones. In theory if sellers get a lot more orders that contribute to their success scores (higher) then that could affect our scores even if we didn't do anything different (if it's relative to other sellers).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 16
  • Insightful 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, My success score has been stuck at 4 for 4 months. I have completed many orders with positive feedback and with effective communication during orders. Fiverr is not helping and is just sending automated responses. Do you have any idea how to increase it to 5 so I can become eligible for gig promotion? I have two gigs. The first one has 4 and 2nd one has a 6 success score. but overall account score is just 4. Will it take a decade to update? 

• Like 17
  • Sad 2

I have been stuck at success level 4 since the start of this new rating model. I have completed orders afterwards with 5 star reviews from clients but the success score is not changing at all. This has cost me so much business as my gigs are getting de-ranked and are getting shown on the last pages. My seller level has dropped to 0. I'm really just demotivated at the moment. It has been what? 4 5 months now. They should come up with a better, more clearer/transparent rating system. Out of frustration, I have now started exploring other platforms as this might end my career here on fiverr.

• Like 8

Hi everyone,

My success score has been stuck at 4 for around 5 months. During this period I have completed many orders with positive feedback and I am 100% sure they gave good private feedback. I have no order cancellations, negative feedback, late delivery, or bad communication.

I followed the Fiverr pattern for effective communication but it never helped. I am hopeless now to rise again. I was a level 2 seller and getting daily orders. I have been a Fiverr choice seller in the past. But now my career is finished and no hope for my success score to increase by atleast 5. It seems the account growth has been stopped regardless of how good I am at providing services to the clients. I am really tired of this platform now. I got 4 stars around 2 months ago and my overall rating dropped to 4.9. Since then it has been stuck at 4.9 and I have got many 5 stars. 

Fiverr itself does not know when the success score updates. Do you know someone whose success score increased from 4?

Thank you!

Capturef4f234.JPG

• Like 16

Since the new level system update , My fiverr success score has been stuck at 4. i have Completed hug order with Positive reviews but my success score hasn't moved. i have over 1800+ completed order in my two gigs almost 1200 reviews.

after this update i have delivered order faster and got 5* reviews but no change in my success score. i am here since 7 years. i am depressed about what to do.

Capturef.JPG

• Like 11

I lost my level one seller level due to success score today. Now I can't promote gigs. I honestly don't understand why Fiverr is punishing sellers if buyers are not leaving 2 different reviews. 

To make things worse we can't even ask for an honest review because it's against Fiverr policy. All the clients are happy and tipping me but my level score went from 2 to 0 in a matter of months. 

I'm happy atleast it's just not me that has this problem. Been a Fiverr seller for years and this is just mind boggling. 

It doesn't make sense. Didn't have any cancellations atleast in the last 4 months. I never ask for extensions, I am always clear with quality of work before orders. I am always available and respond to clients on time. What more is expected of me? 

I don't understand what I need to do differently to move it up. It's stuck at 4. It was 5 when it was introduced and went down. I have completed so many orders with 4.5-5 star reviews. Zero cancellations or extensions, zero disputes. Yet it is just stuck at 4. 

This does not seem right at all. 

Edited by zkorejo
  • Like 6