I can't manage my own Gallery

yourmoviemusic

Question

Recently I made a piece of music for a customer. This was then automatically added to my gallery and can be seen by potential customers. I don't want this song to show up in my gallery, but I can't delete the song. This is because I did not add the soundtrack to my gallery myself (it is not one of the three self-selected sound fragments under the heading 'audio'). How can I delete this piece of music? Thanks in advance for your help!

• Like 3

1 answer to this question

6 hours ago, yourmoviemusic said:

Recently I made a piece of music for a customer. This was then automatically added to my gallery and can be seen by potential customers. I don't want this song to show up in my gallery, but I can't delete the song. This is because I did not add the soundtrack to my gallery myself (it is not one of the three self-selected sound fragments under the heading 'audio'). How can I delete this piece of music? Thanks in advance for your help!

It's ultimately the client's call whether to feature the delivered work in their review. If they choose to do so, it will appear in your gig portfolio. To prevent this, you can upload a different item and select it as the portfolio sample when delivering.

For instance, if I deliver two audio files, I can choose which one to showcase as the portfolio sample using the arrow keys on the file within the delivery popup.

If I want to ensure a piece doesn't appear in my portfolio, I'd upload a different file, perhaps a specially edited segment of the audio or something completely unrelated.

Just remember, the file you pick could still end up in your public portfolio if the client opts to include it.

You can contact support. They may be able to remove it for you.

Hope this helps!

• Like 3
  • Up 1