My Account Is Flagged After I Recived A Warning

Guest iqrarhussain663

Question

Guest iqrarhussain663

I Want to Say To Fiverr Team That I Recived A Warning For Violation Term Of Services My Account Was Fine Running Good Then After 8 Days When New Update Fiverr Come With Warning Notification New PopUp Came Your Account If Flagged For Served Violation Then When I Get Reply That Your Account If Flagged For Connection With Disable Account Why My Account Is Not Flagged Before Warning I Recived A Warning Not An Flagged So Now Fiverr Kindly Review My Account Again Warning Is An Different Thing Flagged Is Complete Different If I Recived An Warning Why My Account Flagged I Want To Be part Of this Freelance Communtiy So Kindly Review My Account Again

3 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, iqrarhussain663 said:

My Account Again Warning Is An Different Thing Flagged Is Complete Different If I Recived An Warning Why My Account Flagged I Want To Be part Of this Freelance Communtiy So Kindly Review My Account Again

Account related issues cannot be resolved here, also no one can help you with his issue here on the Forum so better to contact Fiverr Support. Only they can help you with this issue.

• Like 1

Guest iqrarhussain663

I Contact Fiverr but not get revenant reply