What is causing account flagged? I was level 2 seller then I got email that my level is slipped and today I see my account is flagged.

shaikhmhr

Question

I am not sure why my account is flagged. But I can tell you recently what happened. I guy dropped me a message that is fascinated by my profile so I can join his telegram profile for networking, I told him that I am not sure, He sent me link anyways. I looked for an option to report that guy but i did not found that option so I blocked him. Further I never clicked on that link he shared. I am 100% sure if fiverr is flagging the account they can certainly look from back end that i never clicked on that link. What is wrong with them. How they can flag my account for such thing which i did not do.  ANY SOLUTION PLEASE

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

Hello @shaikhmhr 

If an account is flagged for a severe breach of Fiverr’s policies, such as location inconsistencies or any other tactic suggesting a connection to previous activity in violation of Fiverr's policies (Terms of Service or Community Standards), it will be excluded from participation in the level system. - Fiverr's new level system 

You did a great thing by not accepting the Buyer's invitation and sharing personal details outside Fiverr. You can also report that Buyer to Customer Support. 

On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, but I can see that you have already opened a ticket. These account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, and that is why we are asking you to be please patient and someone will contact you soon. We are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries and that is the reason for the delayed response. 

Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dmfiroz0 said:

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. An account on Fiverr can be flagged for several reasons, including breaching Fiverr's Terms of Service or any reported misconduct. If Fiverr has identified you as a high-risk user, your account may be flagged. This could be due to a number of reasons, including violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

In your case, it seems like there might have been a misunderstanding. If you didn't click the link and didn't violate Fiverr's rules, you should reach out to Fiverr's customer support again and explain the situation in detail. Provide them with all the information and assure them that you didn't click the link.

If your account has been restricted, it will need to go through a trial period. During this time, the Fiverr team will go through your account’s past record and conduct to ensure that you didn’t violate Fiverr’s Terms of Service. This process can take from 7 days up to 90 days.

Remember, it's important to always abide by Fiverr's rules and regulations to avoid such situations in the future. Good luck! 

Are you sure your comment isn't generated by AI? 

• Like 2
  • Up 1