A scammer stole my money

I am new to fiver
He asked me about my bank details and then he took my money. How do I report a scammer to prevent the same scam from happening to other people. This user is still active and attempting to provide the same service to others. The seller stole private information from me and I lost over 800 Uae

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

Hi @nihaziflexigig, sorry to read about this experience. First of all, you should immediately contact your bank to sort this out, since our Customer Support team cannot help outside Fiverr. Also, please report this user so that our team can take over and block them from the platform. I highly recommend reading our Terms of Service and Forum Rules, as this could have prevented you from being scammed like this. Make sure that you avoid these violations in the future, since they'll most probably lead to having the account restricted/blocked. Hope you can sort it out with your bank. Good luck 🍀

• Like 6
  • Up 3

32 minutes ago, nihaziflexigig said:

I am new to fiver
He asked me about my bank details and then he took my money. How do I report a scammer to prevent the same scam from happening to other people. This user is still active and attempting to provide the same service to others. The seller stole private information from me and I lost over 800 Uae

Hi too

Sorry to hear about your bad experience but why did you provide him your bank details when you knew that sharing personal details on Fiverr is strictly prohibited? I think you have not read TOS yet. 

Fiverr cannot help you in this regard I guess but still contact Fiverr Support regarding it.

• Like 4
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @nihaziflexigig, sorry to read about this experience. First of all, you should immediately contact your bank to sort this out, since our Customer Support team cannot help outside Fiverr. Also, please report this user so that our team can take over and block them from the platform. I highly recommend reading our Terms of Service and Forum Rules, as this could have prevented you from being scammed like this. Make sure that you avoid these violations in the future, since they'll most probably lead to having the account restricted/blocked. Hope you can sort it out with your bank. Good luck 🍀

Thank you so much 🥺

I'll ask my bank team and I'll be more careful in my feild... 😔

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

Sorry to hear about your bad experience but why did you provide him your bank details when you knew that sharing personal details on Fiverr is strictly prohibited? I think you have not read TOS yet. 

Fiverr cannot help you in this regard I guess but still contact Fiverr Support regarding it

You are right i didn't read TOS clearly 😔

I don't know what to do I'm from poor family 😭

But i hope Allah will help me to get back my money 🥺🤲🏻

• Like 4