My One Buyer canceled his order without giving any type of information and Now My Rating is too low

Guest cybernik

Guest cybernik

Hello Friends,

I need your Help.

I have one gig ,in which I place your logo or your photo on crowded Picadilly Circus London.

Now I have one buyer who ordered my gig but don’t give any type of information or any type of images or logo.

So I just message him to give any information regarding to his order and give me his logo so I place it on circus.

But He can’t give any type of information.

And dead Line of my gig he simply cancel my order.

Now My rating is too low 90%.Before this it is 100%.

I don’t Know what to do in this situation??

thanks In advance

Guest laughingcrow

Contact Customer Support, and explain the situation. Maybe they are capable of doing something. Before that, contact the buyer, explain that you didn’t get any directions, and ask them to cooperate with having the negative rating removed. That would make things much smoother.

Note that you might be partially to blame as well - how many messages did you sent concerning the lack of information? And why didn’t your request a mutual cancellation at the resolution center before the timer ran out? Make sure you have the answers to these questions, because CS may ask them.

Guest cybernik

Now I can not contact that buyer.I try it but I can’t.And I clearly mention in my gig’s description that please provide me your image of your logo.

Archived