How could I get repetitive clients ?

rafique_sumon

Question

Hello Everyone,
I was try to best services all time my all clients but Most of them were not my regular customer. So I don't know where is being my mistake's?  If you have any suggestion to me, Could you speech Via comment blew.

Thank you so much 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

8 answers to this question

Hello sir,

Iam Suhail E A. I got 85% of my earnings from my repeated buyers. The thing we should follow for repeated buyers are we should maintain a great communication approach with them. We should be grateful and polite to them. Also the most important thing is don't compromise in quality. These things gives unlimited orders from a single buyer. Don't worry, start to follow from today. Thank you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Focus on providing high-quality service, communicating effectively, meeting deadlines, offering value-added services, building relationships, asking for feedback, offering incentives, staying visible, and encouraging referrals.

• Like 4

Hey there! It sounds like you're providing great service, but it's tough when clients don't become regulars. One idea is to ask for feedback after completing orders to see where you can improve. Also, consider offering special discounts or bonuses for repeat clients to encourage them to come back. Keep up the good work!

• Like 2

Hey! It's frustrating when clients don't become regulars even after giving your best. Maybe try reaching out to past clients with special offers to encourage them to return. Also, ask for feedback to see where you can improve.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, suhailea48 said:

Hello sir,

Iam Suhail E A. I got 85% of my earnings from my repeated buyers. The thing we should follow for repeated buyers are we should maintain a great communication approach with them. We should be grateful and polite to them. Also the most important thing is don't compromise in quality. These things gives unlimited orders from a single buyer. Don't worry, start to follow from today. Thank you.

Very Good Advice

• Like 2