I NEED FIVERR ORDER HELP

2 hours ago, ashhabjaved said:

: The big mistake is that you are a graphic designer, video editor & website developer, etc.

I would love to hear your rational for this.  Please explain why Video editing, graphic designing and web development is a big mistake?  

2 hours ago, ashhabjaved said:

03 : You have not a proper Portfolio for a specific niche.

As a web designer, I thought I would take a look at your portfolio.  It looked impressive, then I did a reverse image search on your portfolio images, only to find that they have been lifted from another company in Pakistan. If you worked for this company you need to state it in your portfolio brief.  You're making out that you did all of the work yourself.   I also found your upwork profile which is equally as fake, with stock images in place of your own work. 

With only 3 orders on Fiverr, making statements like this is kind of foolish, when experienced freelancers will catch you out.  

I suggest you concentrate on your own profile, and building your own credibility before making sweeping statements such as these. 

• Like 11
  • Up 2

7 minutes ago, breals said:

I would love to hear your rational for this.  Please explain why Video editing, graphic designing and web development is a big mistake?  

I agree with that point though. Generally speaking, I place much more trust in an account that does one thing than an account doing multiple. I'm a video editor, and that's what I offer. I can make sites, and I can make logos, but I would never sell that on here, because I know what it takes to be a professional in those fields. It's good enough for my own logo, and for my own site, but not to sell to clients. jack of all trades, master of none. Picking one skill and mastering it is the way to go. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1